• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

most annoying enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Which of the lesser demons did you fing to be the most tedious to fight?
For me it was the fallen (the winged ones with the light swords)>_<

machindix

The Fallen... and those smog-like, octopus thingies that keep draining your DT. I don't remember the name. Boy I hate things that float...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
but the most anoiyng enemy is absolutaly Leviathan....................coz her side kicks makes me crazy and wild.................and i lose.................but i know a technic that calm down the beast

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;6482 said:
Tell us then

using SwordMaster style...............jump and attack in the air with Rebellion and Agni&Rudra..............repeatly...............that should keep the side kicks of Leviathan busy of meeting each other meanwhile i attack her Heart in the air...........lol

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Angelo II;7221 said:
Leviathon?????

ya....................but with Vergil its little hard...................coz u must use Yamato to do Aerial rave repeatly.............to heap more damage

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;7241 said:
ya....................but with Vergil its little hard...................coz u must use Yamato to do Aerial rave repeatly.............to heap more damage

Personally I use beowulf for the heart of the leviathon, when I'm playing as Vergil, the level 2 starfall and rising sun really drain its life fast.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
I think the soul eaters are very irritating at times... That's bad for them though... Cause it's the reason that they are usually the first to die.:O

I also don't like DT'd Damned Knights.... All that bouncing is kinda intimidating.:dry: I hate things that try to jump on me. "No touchy!" Thus, sadly, they suffer the same fate as soul eaters...^_^

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
I accutally like the fallen... They think there so badass phasing through walls & such... Guess they don't realize yamato reaches through walls too_O_o
Bwhahahaha! There's no escape.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom