• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying dmc character.

Most annoying dmc character

• Dante

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Sid (anime series)

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Nero (dmc 4)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Sanctus (dmc 4)

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
Btw soz if this has been done before. I only put in who i thought was most annoying.

Dante : hes just so confident in dmc 3 it really p*sses me off

Sid (anime series) : .......

Lady (dmc 3) : just swoops in when she wants gives dante a job takes mosta the money then leaves.

Nero : i like nero but i know lotsa people on this forum hate him so i just put him in

sanctus: cause hes really confident , a coward hiding inside saviour and hes annoying as a boss too

I voted for sid as he just stalks dante and begs for mercy and tricks dante

The Enigmatic Man

Legendary Devil Hunter
Definitely Sanctus.

I personally love Dante's ****y attitude, I find it quite entertaining.

Sid is definitely annoying but Dante can't kill him even though we all know he wants to.

I like Lady, her and Dante's teetering love/hate relationship is hilarious.

I'm not a big fan of Nero but eh...

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
yeah i sorta agree but to be honest sanctus isn't too bad and yes dante is quite funny but doesn't it just really p*ss you off when sid just asks dante (after sid tries to destroy the world) to simply let him go? I'm so glad his face got shot off......

Railazel

Ebony & Ivory 666;180678 said:
Btw soz if this has been done before. I only put in who i thought was most annoying.

Dante : hes just so confident in dmc 3 it really p*sses me off

That's the best part about Dante.

Sid (anime series) : .......

Lady (dmc 3) : just swoops in when she wants gives dante a job takes mosta the money then leaves.

Dante does owe her money, so....

Nero : i like nero but i know lotsa people on this forum hate him so i just put him in

Personally, I don't have anything against him, I just think he's a Fn(ked-up poseur version of Dante.

sanctus: cause hes really confident , a coward hiding inside saviour and hes annoying as a boss too

I just hate the fact that he makes a whole entire religion for Sparda, then tries to destroy the world. What kind of priest is he anyways? Making up a religion for a demon just doesn't seem right...

RedRose

Kael
definitely sanctus because he thinks he can become a god figure by creating a religion based on his own sick delusions, which ****es me off.

lady would be my second because i would get sick an tired of the bitch taking my money after every job (how dante puts up with it is beyond me)

thirdly sid, soley because his freaking laugh is just plain annoying (and if it was part of the poll, my # 1 would have to be jester, then sanctus and so on. I HATE jester with a passion, he is the purest epiffony (can't spell for crap today) of the word annoying, you look it up in the dictionary and you find his picture.)

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
and if it was part of the poll, my # 1 would have to be jester, then sanctus and so on. I HATE jester with a passion, he is the purest epiffony (can't spell for crap today) of the word annoying, you look it up in the dictionary and you find his picture

i was gonna put jester in but thought against it as i like him no offense (plz don't kill me)

RedRose

Kael
i was gonna put jester in but thought against it as i like him no offense (plz don't kill me)

no it's no problem, like who you want i don't descriminate against people who like certain characters that's just dumb, i just personaly hate him, he's severely annoying to me. but hey if you like him all the more power to ya.

RedRose

Kael
well hey there's no way to change a person's mind once they have their mind set on something, i personaly love dante, i also love nero, even though i do agree about dante in the 3rd game but then again he was really young so the ****y attitude works, i personaly don't like it though, i like him better more mature, but not speechless like in 2. 1 and 4 dante are my favorites.

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
yeah no.4 dantes my fav just cause of the costume and the attitude it just works but anyway i agree about nero lotsa people hate him for some reason.....

RedRose

Kael
i think Nero's adoreable, he has this big brash attitude but when a little skin is shown or something he gets all shy n stuff.(the nero meeting gloria cutscene is a great example of this.)
I love 4 dante as well because of the costume, but there are some similarities between 4 and 1. if you look at the costumes closely of dante from 4 and 1 there's alot of similarities believe it or not. dante's vest in 1 has a vest with 3 buckles on it and his jacket has rolled up sleeves just above the elbow that is split. the 4 costume also has the 3 buckles and the jacket sleeves are the same, just not black. even the music. dante's theme from the first game sounds almost similar to his theme in 4 except the theme in 4 is more techno-ish and like a mix between 3 and 1. (i have the OST for 4 and downloaded the dante theme from 1) and even the enemies, the assaults look like blades, as do the frosts, the scarecrows are kind of like marrionettes, the manifesto's and fausts are like the sicssor carrying wraiths, ect ect. (i'm a total dork on these games so i've been able to observe these subtle details. i'm not sure if anyone else has noticed these details)

Railazel

RedRose;180764 said:
i think Nero's adoreable, he has this big brash attitude but when a little skin is shown or something he gets all shy n stuff.(the nero meeting gloria cutscene is a great example of this.)

That's basically how I am...

RedRose

Kael
beowulf was kinda annoying but he was shut up pretty quickly before he got painstakingly annoying. i also think agnus is very annoying, i'm not sure if i mentioned it before but his studdering and his "evil scientist" stereotype was a nusance, also his delusion that he was an angel when in all reality he was a flying ****roach with a gay glowing pair of antennae that served as his "halo" (he will always and forever be "bug boy" to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom