• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Annoying Devil May Cry 1 boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Its quite easy my friend you anticapate what he does lets take and example when he fires a funny cannon what do you do... run away from it what do you do when the orbs come out kick the living crap out of it. The only reason I struggle with phantom is cause he keeps bloody jumping on me and its hard to avoid something jumping on to you when it is that big.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Rend;18122 said:
Hardest boss......nightmare easily, I hate that ******* so much, kept killing me so many times
Me too, me too... I remember constantly getting destroyed by Nightmare the first time I went through the original Devil May Cry. He's definitely a tough cookie... ;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Trish67;17582 said:
What was the boss that you found most annoying in the oringal Devil May Cry?
For me it was Mundus 2. the part with the Lava.

that wasnt annoying............the most annoying boss was the bosses that Nightmare dragging me to his Junkyard to face the Phantom, Griffon and the Nelo Angelo.........i was ****ed in that time .........damn

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Really? That's the only part I liked about Nightmare:huh:
Although the place in which we encountered the old enemies for one last time, made the battle a bit harder they suffered tremendous damage which I though as a payback for each time I had lost to them:p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Tony_Redgrave;19835 said:
Really? That's the only part I liked about Nightmare:huh:
Although the place in which we encountered the old enemies for one last time, made the battle a bit harder they suffered tremendous damage which I though as a payback for each time I had lost to them:p

ya but.........if u go to his junkyard.....u will face one more boss and its a little annoying in DMD mode.........coz i had got all S rank in DMD mode with patient.......and the Nightmare was a little annoyer than other bosses

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True, even Phandom inside him made me suffer damage in DMD, although not enough to ensure my death from Nightmare:lol:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Tony_Redgrave;19860 said:
True, even Phandom inside him made me suffer damage in DMD, although not enough to ensure my death from Nightmare:lol:

lol ya.........But nightmare is a little hard to kill than Phantom..........coz Phantom has less attacks than Nightmare........thats y Nightmare was one of the points that could be a little annoyer.

Tyles

I'll go with Nightmare. Even though it drags you to some weird dimension, then you beat an incarnation of a past boss, and knock off a huge part of its energy, it's still annoying.

So I try to keep the lights on for as long as I can. Bah. The lights. Sometimes Dante swings at Nightmare rather than the switch if I'm slightly off the rune switch thing.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Tyles;20099 said:
I'll go with Nightmare. Even though it drags you to some weird dimension, then you beat an incarnation of a past boss, and knock off a huge part of its energy, it's still annoying.

So I try to keep the lights on for as long as I can. Bah. The lights. Sometimes Dante swings at Nightmare rather than the switch if I'm slightly off the rune switch thing.

ur right........and the weird Dimension calls "The Junkyard" coz hightmare is a Demon Junkyard that collet dead demons for his Junkyard

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I reduct what I said earlier I just kicked Phantom in the butt and got a huge S rank you know it makes sence hehe.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
DMD mode hah still cryed like a baby when I shoved the sword down his bum but then thinking about it so would I if that happened lol.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yeah I found it a little difficult I will be brutely honest but I was on a orange bar when I beat him so I couldnt have been doing to bad and I used no items either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom