• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

More Screens of Devil May Cry HD Colletion

ZeroLove

That doesn't look like HD quality. It simply looks like screens of the old PS2 version. The same with the character art.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
dmc2comparison.png

Seems like a huge improvement for me.
This is clearly in HD.

ZeroLove

dmc2comparison.png

Seems like a huge improvement for me.
This is clearly in HD.

That you take a sucky and small screenshot and compare it to another small screenshot isn't going to prove much.
When a screenshot in high resolution is released and we can really see some sharp details, then I will call it HD.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
That you take a sucky and small screenshot and compare it to another small screenshot isn't going to prove much.
When a screenshot in high resolution is released and we can really see some sharp details, then I will call it HD.

The picture is small just to keep whatever quality it has.
And that's the best I was able to come up with.
The picture is really sharp for me, maybe it's just your screen.

ZeroLove

The picture is small just to keep whatever quality it has.
And that's the best I was able to come up with.
The picture is really sharp for me, maybe it's just your screen.

I am not saying that it isn't HD quality, but screenshots in HD quality should be as big as possible to show how HD it is! Or else there's no point in making them HD, if you can't show off the details. It could might as well have been sharpened in photoshop.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I am not saying that it isn't HD quality, but screenshots in HD quality should be as big as possible to show how HD it is! Or else there's no point in making them HD, if you can't show off the details. It could might as well have been sharpened in photoshop.

I'll have to agree with that.

Dante47

Can't wait to play this on my PS3. Forgot how cool DMC2 Dante looked. I actually enjoyed DMC2, so this should be awesome.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Can't wait for the release date. Although I was looking kinda dumb at Gamestop cuz' I thought it came out already :/ Game Informer said that it was coming out Feb. 3 and I foolishly went there asking for it even though everyone else said April3, lol!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Can't wait for the release date. Although I was looking kinda dumb at Gamestop cuz' I thought it came out already :/ Game Informer said that it was coming out Feb. 3 and I foolishly went there asking for it even though everyone else said April3, lol!
ah that sucks! :p yeah they pushed the release date back until april 3rd

Top Bottom