• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

More of Dante's natural powers and brute strenght

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't know about anyone else, but id like to see more of Dante's natural powers. He's half demon and a son of Hell's bigshot, so he should be shown doing things involving his natural demonic powers and brute strenght.

Don't get me wrong I like the guns and swords and all that stuff it's signature, but does he have to use them for everything? In part 4 he killed so many demons with just a shot from his gun. I wanna see Dante knock a demon out with his fist. NOT with ifrit, NOT with Beowulf, and NOT with Gilgamesh, his bare fist. I wanna see him wrap his fingers around a humaniod demon's neck and just crush it. How bout him shooting a laser beam out of his eyes or finger or something like that?

Like I said, I don't want them go get rid of his guns and swords, I just want to see more of Dante's OWN PERSONAL powers. He uses sorcery and magic to make his bullets and double jump, so why can't he use them for other things?

Prohaps they can make it another style or something.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not a bad idea. Although Nero probably took the part about giving powerful punches etc etc"-_-.

But the other things are nice. Like in DMC2, where his ultimate/desperation/whatever Devil Trigger had some extra powerful moves. (Even one move that could kill every enemy, yes even a boss, with one shot if your DT Gauge was full.)

I mentioned DT, but of course they shouldn't stay at this. His usual self should be able to pull many moves as well. (Not that he needs them, to be fair, but it could be a nice addition to the gameplay).

Right now, my imagination is kinda dead (headache) so I can't think of a good example, but I will probably return for more.;)

PS: Nice thread.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^ I don't mean beams exactly, but something to that effect.

Not a bad idea. Although Nero probably took the part about giving powerful punches etc etc"-_-.

But the other things are nice. Like in DMC2, where his ultimate/desperation/whatever Devil Trigger had some extra powerful moves. (Even one move that could kill every enemy, yes even a boss, with one shot if your DT Gauge was full.)

I mentioned DT, but of course they shouldn't stay at this. His usual self should be able to pull many moves as well. (Not that he needs them, to be fair, but it could be a nice addition to the gameplay).

Right now, my imagination is kinda dead (headache) so I can't think of a good example, but I will probably return for more.

PS: Nice thread.

Thanks. Yeah, Nero did use alot a brute strenght with that arm. But it doesn't mean that Dante still can't use his own.^^ Plus he should still use more sorcery. (Dante should)

II Regicide II

The Greatest
the lasers are a good idea
didnt he use them in number one because im pretty sure he had lasers or something in the first one

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^ YES something like that! Especially in humaniod form. That was awsome! It's still one hit, but it's his own personal power. *watches it 5 more times*

Edit: Now that I think about it, I think I remember Dante being able to shoot balls of energy out of his hands in DT in part 1. But it was for such a short period of time. I want to see more of that kinda stuff and in his humaniod form.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
totally agree, I have been thinking of the same thing.

I want to see Dante with more hand to hand, capcom always alter the sword and gun moves to make them better but they always forget to master the hand to hand, I wanna see Dante take on something twice his size and win with fists alone.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;76123 said:
^ YES something like that! Especially in humaniod form. That was awsome! It's still one hit, but it's his own personal power. *watches it 5 more times*

Edit: Now that I think about it, I think I remember Dante being able to shoot balls of energy out of his hands in DT in part 1. But it was for such a short period of time. I want to see more of that kinda stuff and in his humaniod form.

Yeah Dante could do this. Basically the DMC characters always could throw some energy balls throughout the games.

DMC1 Dante - Fire Balls with Ifrit while in Devil Trigger. Dark Fire Balls with Sparda while in Devil Trigger.

DMC2 Dante - Flame whips while in Desperation Devil Trigger.

DMC3 Dante - Zodiac with Beowulf and Swordsmaster.
DMC3 (basically DMC1 too but anyway) Nelo Angelo - Dark Energy Balls.

In DMC4 I haven't quite search the whole thing. But normally you should be able to pull something like this with Gilgamesh.

But Dante being able to do it on his own along with other similar attacks would be a nice addition.

Sparda™

It is something I've thought of in my game project, and also, I've been wondering why Capcom hasn't put an effort in doing It. Nice thread there.

By the way, I'm a Vergil fan here too...;) :p Rep+++

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^ Thanks, yeah it's something that's been on my mind, so I thought, 'why not post it?'

Tony_Redgrave;76296 said:
Yeah Dante could do this. Basically the DMC characters always could throw some energy balls throughout the games.

DMC1 Dante - Fire Balls with Ifrit while in Devil Trigger. Dark Fire Balls with Sparda while in Devil Trigger.

DMC2 Dante - Flame whips while in Desperation Devil Trigger.

DMC3 Dante - Zodiac with Beowulf and Swordsmaster.
DMC3 (basically DMC1 too but anyway) Nelo Angelo - Dark Energy Balls.

In DMC4 I haven't quite search the whole thing. But normally you should be able to pull something like this with Gilgamesh.

But Dante being able to do it on his own along with other similar attacks would be a nice addition.

^DMC4 I did notice that Dante summons those roses with the white stems to detonate those lucifer thinggies. Some of that socery of I love. In the cut scene I thought that was just for the purpose of, well, the cut scene, but it turns out that he can really create those roses on his own. That's a useful bit of socery for when he goes out on a date and forget to buy roses. XD

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
That sounds good, but then people are gonna be like, "Where's Ebony and Ivory? Where Rebellion?" I think it should be another style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom