• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mission 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
Do we really need to beat all of the boss to make a new path

because its too hard , my only problem is beowulf , heart of leviathan and agni & rudra

i need more red orbs

i need some opinions about the bosses weaknesses and devilarms to be used to beat them.

thank you for all of your help everyone

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You do not have to defeat every single one of them. As long as you defeat one a light flashes on a board. Create a circle in that board to open a portal to the next mission. If you wish to beat only 3 bosses, then go to the next mission then beat Cerberus (blue stone), Beowulf (white stone) & Agni & Rudra (green stone). As for tactics against them, you have practically asked info for every boss, plus since you already beat them once it should be easier here (in mission 18 bosses are weaker).

Hint though: If you defeat all the bosses you earn a Blue-Orb Fragment.

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
can you give me tips on how can i increase my red orbs?

because sometimes , other bosses are very hard to take on

so i need a medium amount of vitality stars and devil stars

and mostly , can you give the weaknesses of the bosses so i can change equips before i fight them . Thank you

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Cerberus is weak against fire, therefore Agni & Rudra.
Beowulf can be beaten with any weapon, but needs a good evasive style therefore Trickster. (Except if you're a Royal Guard master).
Agni & Rudra are quite easy though. Just evade and attack and don't let them combine. As for more Red Orbs, replay older missions.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
If you kill all of them there's a blue orb fragent in it for you!

If not the easiest way (albeit most tedious way) is to defeat an easy boss, save, reset and start mission again and repeat. (To get red orbs that is)

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
you know the sacred hellgate?

what is that black portal that you can see beside the first portal?

can someone tell me what is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom