• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

might just be me but you could find this interesting

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
pinky750;36053 said:
most people believe that nero's right arm is being possesed by vergil. heck, even i think so.
but what if we're wrong?
what persuaded me to say this is in the preview movie. at the end Nero says "then a voice echoed... power! give me more power!" now this is the big big evidence when it comes to supporting the theory where Nero's arm is vergil. but who else do we know who wants power? none other then mundus. yes, mundus. i don't know, but this could be something worth thinking about right?

Pinx, Nero has no relation to any demon what-so-ever, not even Vergil. Trust me, with every theory that somebody comes up with it is always wrong and never shows up in the game.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
KoRn_Dowwg666;36870 said:
Pinx, Nero has no relation to any demon what-so-ever, not even Vergil. Trust me, with every theory that somebody comes up with it is always wrong and never shows up in the game.

i never said he was related. but i just wanted to get this off my chest, coz i thought "hmm, that's an interesting idea, and it'll just keep going round my head if i don't tell someone". soo...

Dante__Sparda

Let's Rock Baby!!
hmmmmmmmm..........it all seems likly but what about the organization he works for? wonder why Dante is killing them?
maybe the are trying to summon demon power to make the stronger maybe thats how Nero got that arm. Plus Nero is apart of Sparda's whole name his middle name i think. plus he looks like them maybe he was the last born and the org. took him to care for him. plus the voices and the sword which resemble spardas sword maybe it belonged to his mother (RED QUEEN)?!!!! does that ring a bell?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I personally think that Capcom has scraped Mundus. To tell you the truth, I didn't like him, as much as I liked the story behind his name and the fact that he was second only to Sparda. The battle with him was epic but still I can't like him. His plan was kind of lame, I can't think any way that it could have worked:p
So I don't/can't see him being the one who influences Nero. From what I remember in the old trailer "this hand was made for sending guys like you back to hell", meaning that he wasn't always partially demon. But his powers and moves don't seem Vergil/Mundus like to me. Actually the only reason I ever thought that he may be possessed by Vergil is because Capcom says that Vergil remains an important character in DMC series and so on..
Probably Nero somehow got Devil's Power to hunt Devils with some kind of ceremony know to the Order, cool if you ask me.

hmmmmmmmm..........it all seems likly but what about the organization he works for? wonder why Dante is killing them?
maybe the are trying to summon demon power to make the stronger maybe thats how Nero got that arm. Plus Nero is apart of Sparda's whole name his middle name i think. plus he looks like them maybe he was the last born and the org. took him to care for him. plus the voices and the sword which resemble spardas sword maybe it belonged to his mother (RED QUEEN)?!!!! does that ring a bell?

What do you mean Sparda's whole name. No one in DMC universe has more than a word for name apart from Enzo.
And Nero isn't a son of Sparda according to Capcom, his looks etc are mainly for continuing the DMC theme - White Hair - Devil's Powers - Swords - Guns - Cool Attitude and so on. Although Capcom did say that he has some kind of relation to Dante - yet another fact that makes people think that he's connected to Vergil.
And what about the name Red Queen?

Rend

Necromancer
mundus possessing nero's arm...actually it sounds believable..nero could be carrying out the commands from his arm not knowing it's true intentions which is why Dante is pursuing him

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
X_nick_X;36072 said:
Mundus at the end said

"i'll be back"(as always)

Dante said something like say hi to my grand kid.

Capcom is a master of doing the expected unexpected.

close but actually he says
"goodbye, when you do come back give my regards to my son, will ya?"

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Rend;37684 said:
mundus possessing nero's arm...actually it sounds believable..nero could be carrying out the commands from his arm not knowing it's true intentions which is why Dante is pursuing him

nice add-on there rend;)

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Mobfigurz;36533 said:
That statue is supposed to resemble Sparda, although I dont much see the resemblance.

As for Mundus, I highly doubt he hand in Nero's arm or the possession, I could be proved wrong once the game is out there but for now I think its not him, cos as I stated before, why would the Prince of Hell need to gain control of Nero, a human

I think nero's arm is a sacred power which he has obtained for some reason. And Dante wants it (check out my theory in one of the forum):lol:

I am pretty sure that the Prince of Darkness is a body/demon which the real shaitan/satn is chained into and wants to be realesed from!!=]

gonzy360

Catalyst;38392 said:
I think nero's arm is a sacred power which he has obtained for some reason. And Dante wants it (check out my theory in one of the forum):lol:

I am pretty sure that the Prince of Darkness is a body/demon which the real shaitan/satn is chained into and wants to be realesed from!!=]

na, Dante wouldnt want power xD. Maybe vergil possesed Nero one day and stole something improtant from dante that dante wants back badly, maybe his amulet? Then when vergil possesed Nero, he put the amulet somewere were only vergil knows. Then when dante gets ****ed and kicks all of the holy knights a**es, neros point of view on dante just went to evil. So maybe vergil is trying to comeback. Who knows. Wait for the game ;)

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
I thought I heard an interview with one of the guys making the game, (with a traslater)and he said that Nero's arm is a gift from God or something, because Dante is getting too old as a Devil Hunter and will need a replacement...but again, it was in the interview, yo umight be able to find it if you look.
But if its true then Vergil won't have a crappy part in the game.

Jigglypuff

Well what about Dante's quote,"say hi to my son for me" whats that supposed to mean?perhaps its just an idea put in by Capcom for a sequel and expand the story line but scrapped as there is no reference to this in DMC2.

However, in DMC3 there still is no reference to Dante having any personal relationships with anyone, perhaps hes that young in DMC3 that capcom didnt decide for a relationship with lady???(just a thought) and in the end the baby..is..Nero?perhaps...when who gives a **** what capcom says when the final product can be something else?

Or perhaps, the organization cast a spell for Nero's arm however that backfired triggering off Dante's evil side?but that doesnt answer for Vergil's ''involvement''

anyway just a thought

but a favour please?someone tell me the chronological order of DMC please

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I think theres just... maybe... might be... a brand new bad guy thats possesing the arm.
Then since the bad guy doesnt have a body of his own, he will use Neros body to get the power he needs.
Because in the video, he cant be fighting Dante for nothing... he must be wanting Spardas power. Because he also said, "when my arm formed a voice echoed power, give me more power" So Dante could be knowing somethings wrong with Neros devil arm...
Correct me if im wrong please.

Jigglypuff

Slayer you could be right.

it could be a new villain perhaps giving Nero the illusion that Dante is evil when truly it is Nero who is the bad guy?

because as Red stats DMC4 is before and 2...and everyone knows that in DMC2 Dante is the good dude?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I think they were fighting in the video because...
I am only saying from my mind, Dante knew about the guy that he was going to take the power and knew he was in Neros body.
So Dante knew he was after the power and is guarding it. Thats why they are fighting!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, from what we have concluded, Nero and Dante are both good guys 100%. Dante kills the priests of the Order of the Sword for an unknown reason and therefore seems like a bad guy to Nero. Since the order is supposedly fighting against the demons and Dante is a demon partially.
Capcom already admitted that and stated that Dante's reasoning will be shown near the end of the game.
So from that we can say that the Order are not the best guys around. Maybe there are traitors inside or the "Devil Hunting" is just a mean to a greater aim of them.

Top Bottom