• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MetroCon 2010, anyone going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRose

Kael
I was curious if anyone here is going to Metrocon next year cause i'm planning on going with my GF.

RedRose

Kael
it's in down town tampa, FL. theo only thing you have to do is pay for tickets but other than that yeah it's public. there's megacon too and several other conventions here.

Keaton

Premium
I don't get much of a chance to attend conventions atm, I'm hoping that will change when I move upto London for University. This one sounds really intresting, shame I'm no-where near Florida :)

RedRose

Kael
yeah, florida may be the home of nursing homes but some pretty cool stuff happens every now and then too.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
British cons include MCM expo in Telford feb 2010 and London Oct 2009
Alcon, not sure when that is though

MCM is a great thing though. Set in my home town I'd love to see some of you there. ^_^

I did manage to get some pictures of Dante cosplayers, but then my memory card went missing. :dry:

Keaton

Premium
Vauxchen-kun;180088 said:
British cons include MCM expo in Telford feb 2010 and London Oct 2009
Alcon, not sure when that is though

MCM is a great thing though. Set in my home town I'd love to see some of you there. ^_^

I did manage to get some pictures of Dante cosplayers, but then my memory card went missing. :dry:

I would love to go to MCM ^^
Sadly its a 3 hour+ car trip for me lol

But, all that said... is there a Telford airport :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom