• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Solid

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Due to learning about Metal Gear Solid: Rising, I have decided to play through MGS1, MGS2, MGS3 and MGS4...sadly...I have made absolutely no progress at all simply because I don't know how to save my game in the first MGS...so, any help would be appreciated.

Feel free to give other tips or ask your own questions and things...or really just talk about anything to do with the series I guess. After all, the thread is blandly titled Metal Gear Solid.

But please, someone help me out as soon as you can.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Saving your game? Press select to open up the codec and call Mei Ling, she'll usually engage you in a bit of dialogue, but she'll then ask you whether or not you wanna save, you'll then get a prompt to save or not.

And for a little laugh, call her several times and don't save your game, she gets angry. :lol:

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
Angelo Credo;244458 said:
Saving your game? Press select to open up the codec and call Mei Ling, she'll usually engage you in a bit of dialogue, but she'll then ask you whether or not you wanna save, you'll then get a prompt to save or not.

And for a little laugh, call her several times and don't save your game, she gets angry. :lol:

Ah the MGS games are great for things like that :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K--YiJma6xI
Definately one of my favourite codec convos out of all the games

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
@Credo: Thank you. I'll be able to save after I do things and stuff...and stuff and things...and murder AHEM...now x]

@Cosmic Master: That was awesome.

Top Bottom