• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

memorable moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
mine would be when trish betrays dante and then when he talks to mundus, it would have been funny if he turned into sparda and killed him with a really powerful move,lol.....pinky your a freak, but that's ok i like blood because it taste like metal, i have other friends like that too....

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
how many times must i say it was a joke!?!?! and yeah, i also think the part when griffon dies is cool. it after that i really started liking dmc1 coz that scene was cool.

Rend

Necromancer
wait memorable, how about when Dante tells trish 'I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with lightttt' I don't think I'll ever forget that one.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
It wasnt chessy that came from the heart but that is your opinion lol well anyway I like Blooded meat whats wrong with it? nothing it awakens my Carneverous side.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Rend;21426 said:
wait memorable, how about when Dante tells trish 'I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with lightttt' I don't think I'll ever forget that one.

so not cheesy, it diffently came from his heart.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The whole intro with the story of Sparda. Everything in there, the flames, the narration, and the dark figure behind all that along with the cool gothic-like musik were very memorable to me^_^

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
Trish67;21479 said:
so not cheesy, it diffently came from his heart.

Yes, but it still was funny or at least, I thought it was. Really bad voice acting. Now an example of real 'cheese' is when Dante says " And now my soul is telling me...that it wants to stop you!!!!"
I don't know about that whole "LIGHTTTT" scene being heartfelt as much as just badly scripted, even if my mom died and someone that looked like her showed up, remember: then she chucked a bike at me, shot me with lightning, was working for my worst enemy AND I had only known her about 3-4 hours...damn I'd just walk away and go 'oh well.' :\

Inferno

I think the most memorable moment in DMC1 is the first cutscene before the first Mundus fight. Awsome cutscene.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

This thread is older than a month:p Please check before posting. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom