• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

memorable moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornistheanswer

kornistheanswer
I reckon the most memorable moment of DMC1 was when dante stands up in his office and pulls the sword of the wall. So many hopes were dashed when we got to see the rest of the poster. "sigh"

devilwarship

devil may could cry
the best part is when trish walks in to devil may cry :D and frows the bick at him he just gets ebony & ivory out and shoots it back at her:(

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
When Dante and Nelo Angelo meet for the first time, in the bed chamber, when Nelo Angelo steps out of the mirror.

That and when Dante goes "SILENCE!!!" at Mundus. Haha, classic.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
the part where you battle mundus the third time in the sewer. i think the camera angling in that battle is awsome.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I like the part half way through the last nightmare battle when Trish zaps Dante. And Dante's like What the Hell, Trish?!!!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I actually found the first encounter with Phantom the most memorable sequence in the game. I remember first seeing it on a DVD-demo which came with the official Playstation 2 UK magazine (sorry, no idea which issue it was!) and the moment I saw the gameplay my jaw just hit the floor like a sack of spuds. I loved the little confrontation between Dante and the Phantom, just the way Dante was trash-talking to Phantom and he seemed so confident and fearless. Oh, memories...

Tyles

Hmm, I think it was the time Dante got the Alastor sword, or when Dante defeats The Phantom. The only good spider is a dead one.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Tyles;19179 said:
Hmm, I think it was the time Dante got the Alastor sword, or when Dante defeats The Phantom. The only good spider is a dead one.

Yes Dante meets Alastor very memorable

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Yea I'd have 2 go with getting the alastor sword 2, I mean if any normal human wuld've gotten impalled with that they'd be like dead in a second, nd then dante just gets up like it was nothing

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
kornistheanswer;17698 said:
I reckon the most memorable moment of DMC1 was when dante stands up in his office and pulls the sword of the wall. So many hopes were dashed when we got to see the rest of the poster. "sigh"

ya its awsome........the good old times that i played the game before.......good old times

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
although the strangest bit about dante pulling himself of alastor is that his body goes through the handle, which isn't exactly sharp. that's gotta hurt like fuke!!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
pinky750;19649 said:
although the strangest bit about dante pulling himself of alastor is that his body goes through the handle, which isn't exactly sharp. that's gotta hurt like fuke!!

u can bet of that........it creeps me out of my heart to see all of blood..........lol

Rend

Necromancer
the conversation with Dante and Mundus for the first time, just loved the atmosphere there

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
pinky750;20358 said:
tasty blood... scenes like that work up an appetite... especially the film saw...MWAHAHAHA!!

lol............whao, u like blood then........Blood Taster :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i know that it was a loke.......i wanted to say some joked too........u know something........i have some vampire teeth......and i say to myself that i will be a vampire someday and to make justice just like Dante

Vordan

AC Pilot
My most memorable moment is probably watching Phantom die. Dante's just stood there, watching this demon writhe about in its death throes. And when it looks up at him, it sees the figure of the Legendary Dark Knight...

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I think the most Memorial; bit for me is when you finally finish Griffon, Griffon is like "You are defaintely the powers of Sparda.. no even more so.. but I cannot let you live because I serve my master mundus" Dante replys "You cant fight with that wound" and Griffon reply "Mighty is the power, master give me one last surge of power the power to finish him" and then Mundus trash talks and kills him that was truly evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom