• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Me = Angry

poikly

Yeah, well a couple of weeks back a walked in to a Londis on the way home from school with a Pepsi bottle from another shop. This guywho works there was like 'put that back' so I said that I bought it from another shop, which I did. He asked if their was anything under my coat and there wasn't so I showed him and walked out. Since then he has always eyed me.

Well today I walked back in and picked up a pack of crisps and got in line. I changed my mind and put the packet back and picked up something else. I got in line and when got to being served (by him) he said:
'I'm not gonna search you but I'm warning you, if I see you robbing or taking something without paying for it, I will phone the police.'
I was ****ed. I said 'I haven't stole anything' and he was saying it was just a warning.

WTF?
Give me your views on this.

Dark Drakan

Admin
All you had to say was 'Id expect you to ring the police if you saw anyone stealing or taking anything without paying for it & as i havent done that then you have no reason to'. Hes just trying to do his job after all.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
You should have said: "Search me you dimwit, if you find anything stolen, i`ll pay double, if you don`t you`ll let me pick anything from the store and you`re paying for it!"
That`s what i`d do, and i don`t care what his reaction would be.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
^ and your not ..... :p :p

the shop owner is a dick , the same thing happened to me a while ago with a pepsi bottle i bought form poundland and the guy was like , did u steal that ??

bonkers Britain i say

The Da3dra

Master Of War
:lol: D&N's new nickname is "Thread Necromancer" :lol: No reason in getting on his case about it. Everyone does it when they are new to a forum, you should just expect it :p.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
The Da3dra;161522 said:
:lol: D&N's new nickname is "Thread Necromancer" :lol: No reason in getting on his case about it. Everyone does it when they are new to a forum, you should just expect it :p.

I know that. I used to bump threads aswel. Just pointing it out to him so that he doesn't get into any bad habits.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I would've said just this:

Kind sir, I have not; nor will I ever steal anything from your pathetic store.
And for that matter I do not plan to take my business here ever again so as long as I am viewed as a common thief.

You should find a career and get your own place to stay before you look down on me.
Good day.

At that point I would grab a handful of munchies, and run like hell.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
.dnva.k,ds.m dP
'W:SDL' JC GMAB;EOLZDX.KGMVA;'OLS/j;fglakfng;alkg; alfk;aldkfg;aslfkgn;a ior ;g;sdfkn;KNDS;RKFGN;AWERGAIFGNASDRGAER VADFOIBANER;O GNA;ENFGAOEFGKN ;)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Bandoor;161749 said:
.dnva.k,ds.m dP
'W:SDL' JC GMAB;EOLZDX.KGMVA;'OLS/j;fglakfng;alkg; alfk;aldkfg;aslfkgn;a ior ;g;sdfkn;KNDS;RKFGN;AWERGAIFGNASDRGAER VADFOIBANER;O GNA;ENFGAOEFGKN ;)

I totally agree.

Top Bottom