• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

maybe its just me, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
lol yeah a bloody marionette is basically just a marionette, so yeah there really shouldn't be any difference in appearence there.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Tony_Redgrave;16596 said:
Maybe u haven't played it in normal or higher difficulty?
I also wasn't aware of that and played it in easy automatic because it was more relaxing:p One day I decided to become better by playing normal/hard/etc and from the 4th stage things are getting really harder since Shadow is really a formidable opponent the first time.
Its their way of making the game easier/harder... in the Easy Automatic it has less enemies and in the Hard&above it has more powerful enemies in places that used to have Marrionette:lol:

ur right man...........coz in highest mode u see the Shadow, Frost and festish.........and the Plasma too
:D

Vordan

AC Pilot
That's an interesting way to put it, Trish. The only difference between the Bloody Mari and the normal ones are that the Bloody's clothes are stained with blood that seems to amplify its evil powers. It's really just a DT'ed Marionette, in a way.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Trish67;21480 said:
i don't really pay attention to the name of the enemy i just kill it!
Same here, but I like reading about the enemy first (well, with some enemies anyway like Frosts and Nobodies) so I know what it can do :)

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
well i like to do that too but still it's already crusty enough without anything cool happening..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom