• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAYBE ALITTLE TOO HOT AND STEAMY.......

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
the one i'm on, i'm at school right now, im in the u.s...in NJ

OMG can you stop writing so i can type up the story!!!!!!!

chapter 3
lady gone wild

Dante walked through the forest for hours, it seemed like days had passed and finally he found a small cottage that leaded to a huge mansion. He had found Vergils' mansion."So this is where my big bro lives.....Nice place....."Apparently it seemed that Vergil had made the most of his stay, and now it was time for him to give it all up. Dante left the small clearing and heard a few sounds, when Dante heard the sounds he turned the corner and saw lady hunched over a carcas....a demon. When Dante saw her, he went up to her and snatched her up and went into DT and shocked her.
Dante picked up her body and headed towards Vergils' mansion.

TBC....

Baby Devil

Dante?Getting his swerve on with lady?That should be me that is givin lady a good time not dante!LOL!

your story is pretty good.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
chapter 4: nelo angelo revisited

"Yo, vergil i'm here where are you at...."
"so, it is true all has been confirmed i will die by your hand huh..."
As soon as vergil saw lady in her tatered clothing he remebered her.
"So, she's the one that was used for the sacrafice. well, I can't exactly say she's a preety little thing but still."
"stop yakkin' and help me with this girl, a demons entered her body, you know the procedure..."
vergil got some medical suplies and handed it to Dante.
"so, are yoyu ready to die?"
"More then ready..."
TBC.....

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
Good stuff, good stuff... Although I agree about the grammar. I make grammar mistakes too, but since you are writing a story, you should be more careful, use proper grammar, use dots, commas etc etc... capitals when needed... This way it is easier for the reader. ;)

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
KoRn_Dowwg666;19278 said:
WOAH I always knew Dante and Lady were a filthy couple, but yeah, you do have to work a bit on the grammar. But otherwise it is good! :)

Agree'D

Top Bottom