• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAYBE ALITTLE TOO HOT AND STEAMY.......

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
this will be my first fanfic, it's supposedly my best work.... evn some mature adult's recomended it...

WARNING

IT IS NOT SUGGESTED FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 14 TO READ THIS, MAY CONTAIN:LANGUAGE SEXUALITY AND EXTREME VIOLENCE AND GORE!

IF YOU ARE OVER THE AGE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!o_O

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
CHAPTER 1:WHY?

"DAMN IT! This really sucks! why does it have to be me always me?" maybe i should go to the bar or do something a little more entertaining...." Dante walked up the stairs and closed the door. lady came out of the bathroom and she went into the other room. Dante peaked out the door and went back downstairs. lady strolled into the bedroom and got a couple of things out of the closet. Dante sat there on the couch cursing up a stormand finally said" i'm gonaa go **** off! Now isn't that a wonderful idea!" lady bound into the room and yelled "WHAT!?" she went up to dante and kicked the crap out of him, "your so disgusting!" she yelled into his face she kicked him back into the couch and took out her sub-machine gun and shot 60 rounds into dante. There was blood everywhere. Dante got up and went into Devil Trigger
he took lady by the neck but she sliced a muscele in his arm blood poured out but then stopped, the muscle was being stiched back together. He whipped out rebellion and took 2 sgots at slicing her to pieces, Dante yelled with pure fury and rage," you *****, your gonna pay for what you did, oh yes you will..." he yelled. she ran up to him kicked his leg from under him but then he smashed her into the wall. he charged his way towards her. The couch was ruined , the jukebox was smashed,his sword collection layed obstucting the stairs, his desk wasd in splinters bu6t when he came to her and grabbed her by her neck and stopped. he was hypnotized by her eyes. his cold death stare could pierce anyone's heart in a second except her's. she was used to it by now. he was covered in blood, but when he reverted back his jacket was all tatered. she paused and then he kissed her. she closed her eyes and said" why do you always do this?"
"cause, when i look at you i think of nothing but you..." she laughed and he picked her up and jogged up the stairs. he put her on the bed and her skirt fell on the floor se gigled and then she stopped, thinking" what are we gonna do next?"

"so,dante sighed, what do you think?"he shifted and she moved her leg. "well, i can't really say..." she shifted and dante made a little sound. "whadda ya mean you can't really say?" he moved his arm then set his head on her chest. she stayed quiet. dante raised his body and then set it back down. lady arched her back and groaned loudly. dante was hacking for breath and lady was flushing. she gigled and said " that,*sigh*, was good then she kissed him and then he moved up a little and said" we can't keep doing this..." lady moved her head wnd wrigled up and sat up. "why?"
"because we can't..., you should know how it' is by now." then dante put hishead back down. lady wriggled down and layed ther unitesd as one with him.

dante yawned and got out of bed he pulled out and then went down stairs to go into the closet. a few girls were walking by and then stopped dead in front of his shop. dante squated down and took out a few towles then saw the people. one girl rani inside and saw hi then he told her to get out she looked up and down then fainted. dante blew her off then closed the shades. he went back into the room. she sighed then went back outside. lady stood there gaping at dante. she snacheted the towel out of his hand and then she wen't into the shower. he followed in suit.

enjoy!!(i'm gonna hurt you! first i posted the warning)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Good plot,but it would have been much better if you worked on the grammar instead of just throwing down the sentences.
Sorry if I am being too harsh in my criticism,but can't help it. It could have been a REAL COOL story u know.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
WOAH I always knew Dante and Lady were a filthy couple, but yeah, you do have to work a bit on the grammar. But otherwise it is good! :)

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
thanks, theres gonna be alot more!!

and by the grammar you mean....?

capitalization,punctuation,or other??

chapter 2:So you wanna fight?

lady came out giggling and then dante fell. she lifted him up and then put him on the bed." i think you drank a little too much..."
"no i didn't, i didn't even deink at all look at you!" dante yelled.b "why are we just laying herre naked!?"
lady said.
"maybe i should do something about that..."
"so what are you gonna do?"lady asked.
"maybe..."
"what!?"lady exclaimed.
"yeah"
"nooooooo! not now! There's people downstairs, they'll hear us!"
"so, **** them....,i'm bored"dante said,he rubbed lady shoulders then he heard a crash. dante hoped out of bed and then grabbed a pair of pant's and grabbed force edge and jumped off the balcony. by the time he fell to the ground he had his pant's and coat on lady followed with the same order. As soon as they arrived they saw a store completeley destoyed and saw a what was left of a human body, ripped to shreds.lady gasped and Dante looked in disgust."who would do such a thing..."Dante said.
Dante shot into the store and heard a cry of pain."Devil May Cry..."Dante and Lady said in perfect sync. thy both dissapeared and reappeared right in front of the demon. Dante kicked as hard as could and it flew right out of the store. Lady blasted it with the grenade launcher then dante slashed it in half.

TBC...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
INTERESTING... but i never thought a realationship between Dante and Lady would work. It wouldn't, they'd kill each other. Anyway Lady says this before mission 9;
"Date a demon? I'm not that desparate."

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
Trish67;19321 said:
INTERESTING... but i never thought a realationship between Dante and Lady would work. It wouldn't, they'd kill each other. Anyway Lady says this before mission 9;
"Date a demon? I'm not that desparate."

well, in all fairness, that was before lady really got to know dante and when she hated all demons. besides, we don't know what their relationship was like after DMC3, so who knows

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
thank you now for the continuation...

part 2

the demon fell to the floor with blood spurting from everywhere. Dante stood there staring at it and changed back."We have to leave... now, he's back..., this is not good."
" what do you mean!?" lady screeched.
" I mean my father....,Sparda,The Legendary DarkKnight.... him."
"WHAT, YOU MEAN NOW AT THIS MOMENT!?"lady had scraemed even louder then before.
"Yes, obviously...."
"SO THEN WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING!!!"
"..........because,.......i can't .........."
Lady went up to dante and gave him a hug.
"so then why do we need to leave?" she said quietely.
"because.........he.......... hates me...."
Lady gasped with fear."So why does he hate you?"
Lady said with a crackly voice.
"because.....i'm human and demon......., but that still won't stop me from getting vergil out of hell..."
"and this is the reason why he hate's you, because your gonna take vergil out of hell?"
"yup... and that's why i'm gonna kill him..."
Lady was even more suprised."your gonna kill sparda or vergil,cause now i'm confused"
"i'm gonna kill vergil, for releasing father.... he' has to die...for what he did to me...."
"DANTE,what the hell are you talking about?"
"He trapped m in hell a long time ago, i told him i'd never forgive him...never, not even after father returns, i also told him that i'd kill him on that day that he'd return, now it's my turn to return the favor..."
"wow, you have a very...uhhh strange sibiling rivalry, that is the exact reason i thanked my mother for only having me...."
"let's roll!" Dante went into DT and took Lady to a far away land, to mallet island...
"So this is the famed mallet island, where..."
"Sparda is to be risen, this is the castle i lived in when i was little..." Dante said.
They continued along the path and entered the castle. It had statues of sparda mostly evrywhere, there was also beautiful picture of dante's mother.
He stood there at the steps when he heard footsteps. Dante turned slowly and said"long time no see huh?"
sparda walked away and continued his work. Dante wa;lked right passed him and went outside into the courtyard. Lady did a spell and opend a portal to the demon world. Dante looked warily and ctiously and went along a forest path."so this is the under world huh?"
TBC...

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
part 3

Danted walked until he came across a small town."hey...."
dante turned around and almost fell off the cliff."what? what the hell are you doing here!?"
"i just followed you here.. thats all"
lady followed dante into thee underworld.
"this is not good, if we get traped here, i'm gonna kick your ***!" lady giggled and said "we won't, unless you kill me or i die..."
dante shuddered at that thought
"if you die will i die or get traped in here?"
"you'll get traped."
dante walked off and headed into the town dante was just about to leave through the other side until lady got hurt and collapsed, suddenly lady got up and hit dante in the head she ran into the forest of cursed death.
TBC.....

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Someone's got their head up in the clouds!:D
Jesus, I just can't imagine Lady and Dante together, well I can, and it's not a pretty sight, nice idea though. try to work on story structure, have longer build up to things so they don't just randomly happen but do throw in unexpected things here and there. I'm not going to comment on grammar as that's been commented on enough already.
Take your time, that's my advise anyway.

As a norm, if you rush everything, everything's going to go tits up immediately. I know it's an old process but this method works:

Write, look over, correct, add on...
Keep on doing that and your story will be close to inscrutible.;)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
SpArAda1127;19221 said:
Dante sat there on the couch cursing up a storm and finally said" i'm gona go **** off! Now isn't that a wonderful idea!"

:lol: love it. brilliant. comic genius. i was laughing for ages. 1 simple line, but it's just the way he randomly comes out with it, it's amazing!!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
LOL I agree with Pink dude. I mean, read this:

SpArAda1127;20496 said:
Dante turned around and almost fell off the cliff.
"What? What the Hell are you doing here!?"
"I just followed you here.. thats all."
Lady followed Dante into the Underworld.

Perfectly written.

But seriously, you need to touch up on your grammar. I mean, the quote above I edited to make sense.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
yaaa well this, f'ing comp isn't that great... that's the reason everything is like that... i'll fix the glitch soon...

more to come tommorow....

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
SpArAda1127;20905 said:
yaaa well this, f'ing comp isn't that great... that's the reason everything is like that... i'll fix the glitch soon...

more to come tommorow....
um...what comp?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
OH I thought you ment "Comp" as in Competition! LOL Sorry about that. And I'm sorry if I offended you Sparda1127-I am just picky with grammar lol :)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
it's an abbreviation (forget how to spell it sorry) so it's easier for lazy people, like me, to read it.

Top Bottom