• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAN!! sooo close...

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Angelo II;7491 said:
Man you have to unlock it, Super Nelo Angelo gets his Nelo Angelo form unlimited and spiral swords don't use up any DT (unfortunately Super Vergil does but unlimited vergil DT is still UBER powerful)=]

ya....................but when u summon the Spirals that surrounds u it takes 2 balls of DT
coz its a failure of the Director

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
SOME news..............i finished the Bloody Palace with Vergil...................and it was a little hard with levels 9000
and btw................i fought against Rudra in level 7300 and Agni in level 8900...........it was Uber............but UBER cool and it was easy in the 8900 levels

Dark Elf

Dagger user
DarkSlayer;6384 said:
Ran through Bloody palace last night with good ole vergil. Highest level completed: 9899:verymad: Total time: 2:18:57.

I could practically taste super vergil. Sigh... And before anyone says anything about holding buttons and swivling analog sticks, I absolutly refuse to cheat... I earn my keep dang it. Man, I was so close. Started the final vergil fight with only one full bar of health and managed to bring that poser down to the halfway mark. Then he freaks out (DT)o_O and starts with those d@mn unmethodical judgement cuts.:wacko: Nails me with a few because I was expecting muli-helm breakers. I'm down to one block of life(yes, block not bar), a full DT, and I would not go silently into the night. That's right, I ran my ass off! Lol! Once his DT was over I started mine up and was all over that imposter. I was one lunar phase away and what happened... My DT was all used up... He DT'ed... NOW he starts the muti-helm breakers!?:dry: I hate to say it but I fell before his blade.... I haven't been this frustrated since my Ninja Gaiden Black days. It's all good cause I'll be back!:mad:

Oh and the DT Damned Chess level and the DT Fallen were awesome. I don't know why but I love Damned Chess... all that DTing made me want to play DMD mode... but not until I finish BP. Yes, I am the determined type.

"Be Gone"

Well, that's a very impressive result.Mine was 9544...or 9451? Blah, I just remember 4 DT'ed Vanguards and Abyss.That was my mistake, coz I had only 1.5 life bar (15 blocks) and no DT. And I also didn't knew that DT can be restored by Yamato taunt.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
d4rkn1ght;8079 said:
SOME news..............i finished the Bloody Palace with Vergil...................and it was a little hard with levels 9000
and btw................i fought against Rudra in level 7300 and Agni in level 8900...........it was Uber............but UBER cool and it was easy in the 8900 levels

imo, Rudra is much worse than Agni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom