• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAN!! sooo close...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Ran through Bloody palace last night with good ole vergil. Highest level completed: 9899:verymad: Total time: 2:18:57.

I could practically taste super vergil. Sigh... And before anyone says anything about holding buttons and swivling analog sticks, I absolutly refuse to cheat... I earn my keep dang it. Man, I was so close. Started the final vergil fight with only one full bar of health and managed to bring that poser down to the halfway mark. Then he freaks out (DT)o_O and starts with those d@mn unmethodical judgement cuts.:wacko: Nails me with a few because I was expecting muli-helm breakers. I'm down to one block of life(yes, block not bar), a full DT, and I would not go silently into the night. That's right, I ran my ass off! Lol! Once his DT was over I started mine up and was all over that imposter. I was one lunar phase away and what happened... My DT was all used up... He DT'ed... NOW he starts the muti-helm breakers!?:dry: I hate to say it but I fell before his blade.... I haven't been this frustrated since my Ninja Gaiden Black days. It's all good cause I'll be back!:mad:

Oh and the DT Damned Chess level and the DT Fallen were awesome. I don't know why but I love Damned Chess... all that DTing made me want to play DMD mode... but not until I finish BP. Yes, I am the determined type.

"Be Gone"

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
Good try. I got ****ed when I lossed on like level 9300 something. Well, just keep on trying is all I can say.:)

ShadowNinja X7

Lol, nice try. The first time is hard, but the BP seems to get easier after every time you complete it, at least for me. Once in a while you get a exceptionaly hard floor (4 DT'd Vanguards are super FUN to try and fight against, I've won 5/8) Keep trying though, I'd recomend training in DMD, but thats up to you.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Nice! I like VanGuards almost as much as The Fallen. You wouldn't happen to remember which floor that was do you? I fooled around in DMD last night. So yeah, I'll probably start training there instead of VH. I still wont finish it until after BP. Stubborn you say, yeah I know...:D

I love this game.^_^

"Be Gone"

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
DarkSlayer;6384 said:
Ran through Bloody palace last night with good ole vergil. Highest level completed: 9899:verymad: Total time: 2:18:57....... Yes, I am the determined type.

"Be Gone"
Wow,u got some skills...good luck dude:)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya...................i must try Bloodly palace some day...............when i finish all Difficults.................in Hard mode it isnt soo hard at all :)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
yesterday i play in BP.................and i made in level 2759.....................coz Hell Vanguards screwed up..................it was 3 of them...............little hard but i died coz i want it to complete all difficults in DMC3: SE

ShadowNinja X7

3 Vanguards isn't to bad, like I said, 4 DT'd is the best you'll ever get, its pretty rare though. Also, if you have it, train in the crystal skull room, m16 I think, DMD. Kill everything except 1 of the coffin swing annoyances (Can't remember name now) Then beat the crap out of the Sloths that it summons.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
wow.....................but Hell Vanguards was hard..............and they go to transport to kill me............and they made it.............those beats :mad:

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Huraaah! Beat it. total time 2:49:17 Orbs 99767 Bonus 99986.

All I got was a freaking illistration...:\ ONE illistration.... Whatever...

I also mopped the floor with DMD. Seems playing BP upped the skills quite a bit.:p

Only HOH and easy modes left... Can anyone say "pwnage!"

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I've DMD AND COMPLETED BLOODY PALACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I just had to emphasise that. I'm telling you Super Vergil is fantastic and so is Super Corrupt Vergil (when you do DMD as well). Also I've unlocked Dante's last costume Super Legendary Dark Knight!.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;7487 said:
its awsome isnt it??
i havent the Super Nelo Angelo costume yet

Man you have to unlock it, Super Nelo Angelo gets his Nelo Angelo form unlimited and spiral swords don't use up any DT (unfortunately Super Vergil does but unlimited vergil DT is still UBER powerful)=]

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
lolnesses... I'm using super nelo to run through easy mode.:D Super vergil for HOH... all just 4 fun;)
I always use normal costumes for DMD as I am aiming for a 'no DT' run... Don't want to get too use to unlimited DT. But my god man, such power....:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom