• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Makeshift Taunts

Wish there were taunts?

• Total voters

Ceph

Didn't see a thread on this, so thought I'd start it...

Seeing as there's no "official" taunts (aside from Dante doing scripted badmouthing during boss fights), do you have anything you do as a makeshift taunt? I find the lack of a taunt kinda disappointing, not for its Style Meter properties, but because it was fun to do after a sick combo.

So as an M.T. (coining the acronym, i feel special), I alternate tapping Gun + Gun Special with E&I, doing a YA! YA! YA! sorta dance lol. I like to do it while the knights are raising their slowass swords to telegraph, or when a Ravager runs towards me with his chainsaw. COME AT ME, BRAH!

Obviously I wouldn't want Dante to say that, tho.
344qfdx.png

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I have one of My own which I do every time I kill a Butcher. Seeing as He is usually the last enemy to go, which triggers the slow-mo death, as He's about to pop I jump up and perform rainstorm. Seeing Dante spin upside down in mid-air whilst firing E&I is a sight to behold.

Handy for crotch shots too, y'know, if you're into that sort of thing.

There a few taunts in the game that happen if you use certain skills at certain points in game. He says "Gather round" and "bring it in" during mission 11 if you use aquilas, and in mission 1 he says "slam dunk" if you do helm breaker.

IncarnatedDemon

I do taunts in downfall all the time. Everytime i jump cancel, i taunt them.

I am like "Hey daemons, you cant get me".

Then a cherubs says: "If i could fly i would come and put my size 1 boot up your arse"
And i say "Well you can't, JC-ing BITCH".

Then i put on MC hammer music: Cant touch this.

8BitHero

Scrub
After defeating an enemy I taunt by running around circle. It's awesome in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Even though you don't have a taunt, I taunt by quickly turning into a box or oil barrel :D

But for DmC, it's just run around in a circle

(Oh yell into the Xbox mic hoping the enemies will hear me).

Top Bottom