• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Luce & Ombra/Ebony & Ivory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Luce & Ombra were Sparda's guns.

For Tony Redgrave
By .45 Art Warks

Tony Redgrave could have been an alias of Sparda.

Sparda™

Sparda and Dante are the only people who use the same TYPE of guns.

The guns are real M1911 Colts.

Luce & Ombra are slightly modified while Ebony & Ivory are heavily modified.

Sparda could have been a devil hunter with the alias of Tony Redgrave.

Since the name Tony Redgrave is found in Luce & Ombra first, It is obvious Sparda WAS Tony Redgrave.

Sparda™

Do you understand Dante is Sparda's son, right?!

Sparda sealed the Hell Gate 2000 years ago...

Sparda had guns before Dante...Tony Redgrave was an inscription found on Sparda's guns which come first.

Get It?!:dry:

Sparda™

It doesn't mean that.;)

See, Sparda disappeared since Dante was a little kid. They both look alike. They have fair hair, are charming in their own way, have demonic ancestry - one being a full demon, the other a hybrid - and they are both devil hunters.

Sparda™

ROFLMAO

It is easy. Sparda could have probably used Tony Redgrave as an alias and Dante has merely followed in the steps of his father.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Dante is not retarded like that..he seems to be creative.....i think he'd know how to come up with his own...and i know for a fact that i wouldn't want to follow in my father's foot steps

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sparda could have lived on Earth under the alias of Tony Redgrave, in order to hide his identity as to not attract devils. When Dante was young, he also looked like he did not care about this whole stuff, and was annoyed at devils like Beowulf who wanted revenge from Sparda, until he changed his mind at the end of DMC3. It wouldn't be weird if Dante as a kid, wanted to hide from the devils that "destroyed" his family, and you can't blame an 8 year old kid as not being creative, by using an alias that had already been used..

Volsung

The Fallen One
Yeah, that makes sense.

An example of that, is Vlad III, or Dracula. One of his attributes is the immortality.

The villagers of his realm, when saw Vlad III coming, thought that was Vlad II. So, they thought that Vlad III was an immortal. Vlad II died on war.

References: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_III_o_Empalador

It is not senseless that Dante assumed the alias of Tony Redgrave.

Better thinking... Tony Redgrave still a Mistery. Sparda used this alias and so Dante. Who more used this alias?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom