• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Love for Godzilla and the monsters!

IncarnatedDemon

Since you guys like monsters like Godzilla, i recommend this game on PS2.

I hope Platinum Games buys the rights to the game and remakes it for PS3 or nexgen.

Why Platinum Games? 1) They are great at gameplay

2) And biggest reason they made a game called "Anarchy Reigns" which is in a way similar to War of the Monsters.

Click for War ofMonsters/Anarchy Reigns sidebyside gameplay video

+ PG can hire past developers or people who are qualified for story or character development to deal with background story of each Monster.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
HYYYYYYYYPPPPEEEEEEEE
godzilla-monster-movie-poster.jpg

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Since you guys like monsters like Godzilla, i recommend this game on PS2.

I hope Platinum Games buys the rights to the game and remakes it for PS3 or nexgen.

Why Platinum Games? 1) They are great at gameplay

2) And biggest reason they made a game called "Anarchy Reigns" which is in a way similar to War of the Monsters.

Click for War ofMonsters/Anarchy Reigns sidebyside gameplay video

+ PG can hire past developers or people who are qualified for story or character development to deal with background story of each Monster.
I'd prefer for Atari to do it, they made the previous Godzilla games (Destroy All Monsters, Save the Earth, and Unleashed) which were pretty solid fighting games and great for their time.

IncarnatedDemon

I have not played or seen Atari's games but i trust your judgment. Anyway my judgment isn't bad either.
Either PG or Atari, a killer game will be made if War of Monster is remaked. And when i say remaked i dont mean change the game, but to keep everything the same as original but build more onto it.

F reboots :p

BLACKSWIPE

I have not played or seen Atari's games but i trust your judgment. Anyway my judgment isn't bad either.
Either PG or Atari, a killer game will be made if War of Monster is remaked. And when i say remaked i dont mean change the game, but to keep everything the same as original but build more onto it.

F reboots :p
Exactly.

What they had going on in Unleashed was pretty freaking awesome. The monster roster was pretty freaking huge and included a **** load of different monsters and types. It was an enjoyable game for the Wii.

I just hope that someone can just make a Godzilla game with every monster and a **** ton of unique locations.

We haven't gotten a Godzilla game in this generation (PS3 and XBOX 360), so I really hope that someone greenlights one for the PS4! With the new movie set to launch next summer, I can imagine that the hype for one would be pretty damn huge,

IncarnatedDemon

Exactly.

What they had going on in Unleashed was pretty freaking awesome. The monster roster was pretty freaking huge and included a **** load of different monsters and types. It was an enjoyable game for the Wii.

I just hope that someone can just make a Godzilla game with every monster and a **** ton of unique locations.

We haven't gotten a Godzilla game in this generation (PS3 and XBOX 360), so I really hope that someone greenlights one for the PS4! With the new movie set to launch next summer, I can imagine that the hype for one would be pretty damn huge,
If your big fan of Godzilla slash monster games, i think you could possibly enjoy Anarchy Reigns.
The gameplay is very nice for a monster game (online), all thats different is the skin of the playable characters who are mostly humans.

Anyway BigBull looks like a monster though
Anarchy_Reigns_-_Bigbull.png

BLACKSWIPE

If your big fan of Godzilla slash monster games, i think you could possibly enjoy Anarchy Reigns.
The gameplay is very nice for a monster game (online), all thats different is the skin of the playable characters who are mostly humans.

Anyway BigBull looks like a monster though
Anarchy_Reigns_-_Bigbull.png
I'll have to check it out! I've heard some pretty bad things from reviewers, but I'm not one to listen to people unless I've played it for myself.

IncarnatedDemon

I'll have to check it out! I've heard some pretty bad things from reviewers, but I'm not one to listen to people unless I've played it for myself.
It costs 35 dollars where i live. That's from a online shop, so i wont need to go and buy it from a physical shop.
And thats pretty decent price for it, i dont think its so bad game that its worth below 20 dollars.
At Amazon its around 15 dollars without shipping.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I saw Pacific Rim again today. I'm gonna marry that movie.

And the new Godzilla is looking promising. HE'S F#CKING MASSIVE! Look at the tail on the mothafucka.

Also, I loved those Godzilla games. They were a lot of fun.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
But...PG is the best thing since sliced bread. Did you not know this?

And I didn't think it sucked. The gameplay itself was repetitive and kinda mediocre but Deadpool himself was spot on. Can't complain about that. Deadpool had me cracking up. Deadpool is still his awesome self.

Quit trying to talk about things you don't understand.

BLACKSWIPE

I saw Pacific Rim again today. I'm gonna marry that movie.

And the new Godzilla is looking promising. HE'S F#CKING MASSIVE! Look at the tail on the mothafucka.

Also, I loved those Godzilla games. They were a lot of fun.
As much as I enjoyed unleashed, Save the Earth was just a better game.

And yes, HIS TAIL IS ****ING HUGE! If he dies or if some stupid whinny teenager gets the ****ing lead role, people will die.

IncarnatedDemon

And I didn't think it sucked. The gameplay itself was repetitive and kinda mediocre but Deadpool himself was spot on. Can't complain about that. Deadpool had me cracking up. Deadpool is still his awesome self.

Quit trying to talk about things you don't understand.
Shoulda given the project to PG. They would unmediocrize the gameplay.
That way Chancey-chan would enjoy it more:)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
As much as I enjoyed unleashed, Save the Earth was just a better game.

And yes, HIS TAIL IS ******* HUGE! If he dies or if some stupid whinny teenager gets the ******* lead role, people will die.
Who are you kidding? Godzilla is the star and he already has the lead role.

Top Bottom