• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lost Planet Confirmed For PC

Dark Drakan

Admin
Capcom have just announced that the hit Xbox 360 title Lost Planet will be heading to PC in June and also support DirectX 10.

Presumably Lost Planet's multiplayer component is being kept intact for the PC version, and its possible the release will already include all the downloadable content that the Xbox 360 original has to offer.

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;33084 said:
why does xbox always port everything to PC? i wanna know what they're thinking.

Because Microsoft made Windows and want as many popular games ported to PC to boost sales of Windows to... makes perfect sense and plus i play a lot of PC games so im glad they do. This was Capcoms choice though as they made the game, not Microsoft.

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;33090 said:
but surely they'll be wanting the games to sell consoles instead of the games selling PCs?

At the end of the day whats the difference? Either way the companies make money and the more platforms they are on the more money and more sales they recieve.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I'm glad it's going to be a multiplatform as I'd like to have it for my PC. Whether my PC will play it is anougher matter.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dalkin;33515 said:
I'm glad it's going to be a multiplatform as I'd like to have it for my PC. Whether my PC will play it is anougher matter.

Soon as specs are released i will post them.

Top Bottom