• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking good!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I saw the review of episode 11 here and it looks like that the standalone episodes which did not seem to have any plot are in fact interrelated.;) Remember that dung face demon dude with nasty teeth? Well, it seems he has been plotting something big from the start and has been collecting the artifacts left by the demons whom Dante killed. Patty's mother also makes an appearance, and Lady and Trish are in the episode as well(they seem to be doing some sort of research=] ). From the preview I saw of the next episode,it seems quite kickass and I look forward to it.:)

One very interesting screenshot...
devilmaycry11_ed2_s.jpg

Poor Dante! What happened to you? *hugs*

P.S. I have the link to episode 11 without subs. If anyone is interested you can PM me.:cool:

XicoPT

well i will wait by the episode with subs :p

Yes it looks cool but it seems it will end the 1st season and vergil doesnt appear :( well i hope they do more episodes after misson 12 "Stylish"

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It seems quite interesting. I hope whatever caused Dante to look like that is worthy enough.
And new season? I hope not:p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Because up until now, DMC Anime is a funny anime but nothing special.
If it was a bit better then maybe..

XicoPT

Well it doesnt got history so i hope if it has a new season i hope there is a history.

Meanwhile i have been whatching HellSing its really cool too ;) if u can watch and if u cant find the vids pm

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think Tony's right if they did a lot of seasons it'll get more off DMC and into something else like the Simpsons did.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well the only thing I'd like to see either animated or with CG would be the Novels or the Manga - with the plot holes eliminated:p
If it was movie, OVA or episode series I wouldn't care as long as it was good.
But random stories like the current ones do not seem DMC enough for me..

Anyway to be on-topic I reaaally want to see this series end, and I don't mean because I dislike it:)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I agree with Tony, there should not be a second season inless it's actually gonna have a plot to it or something.

So far all of the episodes have been...

1. Some demon romes around
2. Dante finds the demon
3. Dante kills the demon after licking his bloodthirsty lips.

Never anything special.

XicoPT

well i saw the whole episode with english sub's and i just wanna know when the Stylish comes out i think dante on 12 goes to is dt form :D

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
You can check it out on Youtube. Though, they might only get it tomorrow or the day after, well, with english subs.

neochaos

Red Gunslinger
XicoPT,do you know if there is going to be a second season ?
when it is going to be realised to dvd ?

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think I heard somewhere that it wil be released on DVD after being dubbed. It might be dubbed by Reuben a lot of people are wanting him to voice Dante in the anime.

Top Bottom