• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Light No Fire by Hello Games

Dark Drakan

Admin
After one of the biggest redemption arcs in gaming history, Hello Games have just announced a brand new title at the 2023 Game Awards.

Sean Murray has stated that it has been 5 years in the making by a small team.

Description

Light No Fire is a game about adventure, building, survival, and exploration together. Set on a fantasy planet the size of Earth, it brings the depth of a role playing game to the freedom of a survival sandbox.

Announcement Trailer

Meg

No Man’s Sky is my favorite game ever made. Without knowing anything about this new game, I guarantee I will be playing to death. (Hopefully, we’ll see.)

Dark Drakan

Admin
No Man’s Sky is my favorite game ever made. Without knowing anything about this new game, I guarantee I will be playing to death. (Hopefully, we’ll see.)

It looks like they have taken some ideas they used in No Mans Sky and refined them and expanded the concepts. Im glad they have decided to concentrate on a single world this time as makes sense for the theme of the game and will help give focus to the game world. Im quite excited to see what they have done, I enjoyed No Mans Sky (need to get back into it) and the support they have given it has been amazing.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
I've not played NMS yet but I did read up on the circumstances behind its launch and the work put into it in the years since, so it's great to hear that the studio is working on this. Wishing them a successful launch (y)

Top Bottom