• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let it out people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iyakoo

Now I'm just grew tired of it because there's nothing new for a while and I'm just hopeless... I've tried to deal with the new look but I can't.
And the people who didn't care Dante that much keeps callin us stupid makes me ahh...!

ReChronicles;289606 said:
people are silly. this is just a game. they shuld do somthing else if it maeks them angry so much.

People can have passion on anything... You shouldn't call them silly just because of that. It's like they take away your dog and brought you a new one and said "It's just a dog"
Just implying incase you hate dogs.

devilaX96

Alucard's apprentice
.... now can I rage for the new DmC? *Super Saiyan music plays* RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ............. nah ,just kiddin' :p ;)
But really ,I think the the game is going to be good. And Capcom is a company with really good reaputation. They are not that stupid and I think they wont change one if the most iconic characters in action games just like that with no reason. I hope they release a new trailer soon... *hugs everybody* :lol:

ReChronicles

Premium
Iyakoo;289700 said:
People can have passion on anything... You shouldn't call them silly just because of that. It's like they take away your dog and brought you a new one and said "It's just a dog"
Just implying incase you hate dogs.
i didnt say people cant like somthing. people are silly wen they get so sily about somthing like a game. i like games but i dont get silly about them and get cros with evryon becaus its not good.

and a dog is nothing like a game. thats not a good explanshun really. a dog is alive and a game is just a metle disk. they are not the same enugh to compar.

ReChronicles

Premium
but they are being silly. i dont know why you are not nice to me. i havnt said one person is silly so its not aganst rules. its not real life.

aka958

Don't trust people
ReChronicles;289719 said:
but they are being silly. i dont know why you are not nice to me. i havnt said one person is silly so its not aganst rules. its not real life.

Meg;289720 said:
I'm not being mean to you. All I'm doing is asking that you don't call the people that are upset over the design change silly. All I'm asking. I'm not insulting you or anything. Just asking you a simple thing.

To you it may be just a game, but to other people it is more than a game and its because of this I'd rather you didn't insult, yes calling someone silly can be taken as an insult, people who are upset about the reboot. We've had this debate on this forum many times. You're just as right and wrong as the people who are angry over the reboot.

Fact: Opinion exists. That's a pretty good summary I think. :p

Iyakoo

ReChronicles;289715 said:
i didnt say people cant like somthing. people are silly wen they get so sily about somthing like a game. i like games but i dont get silly about them and get cros with evryon becaus its not good.

and a dog is nothing like a game. thats not a good explanshun really. a dog is alive and a game is just a metle disk. they are not the same enugh to compar.

:huh: Well that's your opinion, to some people the dog may still be just a dog. It's fine as long as they didn't cross the line to the one who likes dog.
I said it could be anything not just a game...
And we're talking about one game that we're addicted for almost 10 years not just anygame...
Yeah... some people maybe overreactted but as I'm the one who feel for them it's like being smacked in the face by saying it's silly.

Sorry for my bad English.

Meg

I think maybe we should just drop it. 'Silly' really isn't that bad of a word. Its not like she said people were being stupid, or called out one person.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i think this all served a purpose, though. despite all the unpleasantries. even if you're upset over a videogame, it's completely excessive when you can't handle being called silly by a 9 year old over the internet.

i think people need to stop taking themselves so seriously.

Meg

Actually, I don't take myself seriously at all. =]

How was I supposed to know she's only nine? She seemed older than that. :unsure:

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Reminds me of the time when... wait my story would only make things worse. Sorry about that, but always remember to forgive and forget. And I do agree with some of your opinions, but hey ignourance is bliss. right?

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
i hate it! I WANNA HURT NINJA THEORY..... or atleast make them annoyed enough they'll erase the memories the abomination existed. further more, i have excepted dmc2 as a game as, atleast they only screwed up his attitude.

Chrysander

kenjiharimaCU;290213 said:
Summon the power of the GOD HAND! :cool:

Apocalyptic beatdowns from the God Hand

Fight.gif

Jennicakes

d ι α в σ ℓ ι c α ℓ
To be honest, at first I was quuuite shocked. Then I was mad. And now I've kinda accepted it. I mean, we don't know much about the story yet, right? We shouldn't jump to conclusions just because of the way Dante looks in the game. Capcom has also said that with this change, they'd get more attention, and that's only a great thing to the series. At least in my opinion.

So now I'm just waiting for it to be released, play it, and then judge it, if I even find the need for that. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom