• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary dark knight mode

Scippy

I'm new at DMC series and i don't know how does those modes work actually (which one is the hardest etc.).
I've heard that legendary dark knight mode is the hardest, is it true? I finished human mode and tried legendary dark knight mode and its really hard.
i beaten dante (after 4-6 tries) and now I'm at 2. level boss but i can only take 2-3 bars from him before i die. If i played with human mode, first boss was easiest but now its just... impossible :p

i consider myself normal skilled player and if first boss is like this then credo or dante at second fight are just unbeatable :(

Evil Nero

The hardesnt mode is probably hell or hell mode where the enemy have normal hit points where if you get hit , instant death.

welcome to the forums =]

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Already been answered, but yes, the hardest difficulty by far is Hell or Hell, every enemy has Son of Sparda style levels of health, while you die in a single hit, it's a shamefully brutal mode. :lol:

Sparda™

All are wrong, except Scippy.

Legendary Dark Knight Mode is the hardest mode in Devil May Cry 4, exclusively for the PC Version!

Scippy

though i better not make new threat about it so i ask here
maybe some1 could give me devil hunter mode and human mode 100% done savegame (pc).
devil hunter mode is too easy (almost like human mode that i just finished) and for legendary dark knight mode i probably need some more practice (hell or heaven or dante must die mode would be great for that)

finally finished 2. level boss on LDK mode after using lots of hp stars and now in lvl 3 normal mobs are really strong (those ice mobs).

Top Bottom