• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
So i am leaving, and was wondering is there a way for me to delete this account ?

McdD

I hope it's possible to delete account, i would prefer that alot.

And thanks for your nice comment Sparda's rejected son, your cheerful posts will be missed :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
We dont delete accounts unless absolutely necessary as it can cause issues with search engines and posts being changed to guest accounts and such. We tend to leave them in case people change their minds and dont have to go through the registration process again.

Dante47

Well, see ya. We'll miss your interesting observations. Hope you change your mind though.

McdD

We dont delete accounts unless absolutely necessary as it can cause issues with search engines and posts being changed to guest accounts and such. We tend to leave them in case people change their minds and dont have to go through the registration process again.
I have made up my mind, so can you guys please bother with deleting the account?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I have made up my mind, so can you guys please bother with deleting the account?

As Drakan said, the important factor for not deleting your account is that it may cause issues with search engines etc. The if-you-want-to-return reason is secondary. Therefore the account stays as it is. Good luck with whatever you're going to do.

PS: You keep saying you're leaving, but you keep returning to check this thread here. My advice would be to just forget about it and go on your business. Unless of course you secretly want to stay. Your call as I said.

McdD

As Drakan said, the important factor for not deleting your account is that it may cause issues with search engines etc. The if-you-want-to-return reason is secondary. Therefore the account stays as it is. Good luck with whatever you're going to do.

PS: You keep saying you're leaving, but you keep returning to check this thread here. My advice would be to just forget about it and go on your business. Unless of course you secretly want to stay. Your call as I said.
I keep returning because it was in my interest to delete the account. But if it makes you feel better feel free to call me a hypocrite :)

Bye.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
awww well i hope u change ur mind soon...u're posts were very interesting to look at. Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom