• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Least favorite enemy type

Captain Xin

Some enemies in videogames were meant to be cannon fodder, like the grunt from the Halo series, or the infantry from the Dynasty warripr franchise.
link_dynasty_warriors_vs_s-61.jpg

But some are far more insidious, these types of enemy were meant to crawl under yoir skin, or hated to the guts.
392376-slime.jpg

To me, I hate the face hugger type enemies in fps, they blocks the whole screen, and they makes me creep.

What's yours?

aoshi

I hate frosts(from DMC 4) with a passion. They have so many attack that when they come in group, its hard to get a "no damage" unless we use special attacks of DT like stinger distortion.They annoy the hell outa me. Even cutlass is okay for me. But frosts are jus annoying as hell.

Meg

Radec from Killzone 2.

He's not a bad character but that boss fight is just ACK!!!

EDIT: I don't like those dream runner dudes from DmC either. Or Blitzes from DMC.

In fact, I'd say my least favorite enemy type are teleporting jackasses. Screw those jerks! :laugh:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i have a love hate relationship with cuccos from the legend of zelda
on one hand there cute and hilarious
h8D8E67F6

on the other there terrifying
my brother would take the controller from me and do this just to scare the crap out of me
AND IT WORKED EVERY TIME

also what game is that in the first post

Captain Xin

i have a love hate relationship with cuccos from the legend of zelda
on one hand there cute and hilarious
h8D8E67F6

on the other there terrifying
my brother would take the controller from me and do this just to scare the crap out of me
AND IT WORKED EVERY TIME

also what game is that in the first post

Well the first's just something I found when I typed "Dynasty Warrior" on google.

The second one was "protozoid slimer" from Duke Nukem 3D, they sound digusting, they looked slimy, and they blocked the whole screen then caused several nightmare when they blocked your whole screen and get their slimy sharp teeth into you.

Yeah, that's certainly not a good sight.

As I recall, there's actually a "Hyrule Warrior" on wii_u, am I right?

Last edited:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Well it's just something I found when I typed "Dynasty Warrior" on google.

As I recall, there's actually a "Hyrule Warrior" on wii_u, am I right?
there is a hyrule warriors i own it
but that is not the same game
i did a little digging and found out it's called Dynasty Warrior VS and its for the 3DS
it's only in japan tho

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
THIS. FREAKING. THING. FROM GENMA ONIMUSHA.
latest
Oh my God....oh my God, this thing. I hate this thing. I hate it more than the Medusa Heads from Castlevania, and even more than the Crimson Heads from Resident Evil. I hate this thing more than I hate most of my elementary school teachers.

The ONLY reason I haven't prayed for the entire development team of Genma Onimusha to die painfully in the bowels of purgatory is because they appeased us all by making Demon Siege and Dawn of Dreams. For that----and that reason alone---they can live.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
@WolfOD64 I'm guessing you kinda have a fear of mannequins and other such creatures too then?
Don't misunderstand: I don't hate it because it's scary, because it's not. (I have no fear of mannequins or wooden dolls, otherwise I'd never be able to walk within an inch of half the girls I knew in high school :sneaky:)

I hate it because it's cheap, rigged, and difficult as SH!T to encounter in the game. Every time you see it just lying unsuspectingly on a shelf or table in a room you enter, you just feel that sense of dread that NONE of your weapons will work against it, and you'll have to out-run it with some of the most rigid tank controls ever made.

Not that you'll have the time to think any of these things, because you'll be far too busy being mutilated in every orifice by the doll's scissor-hands. It doesn't even kill you quickly: it takes its time.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Claw ninjas from NG1. I mean before them game isn't walk in the park, but after they introduced, its like dealing with cheapest AI ever. They take tons of time to kill, block all your moves and kill you in few seconds.

from recent games: Those things from BB called by cute name Winter Lantern. I mean who came up with idea that enemy inflicts most dangerous status effect simply by looking at you. AKA if you either bad at game or one shot kills them is only way to get past them.
latest

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
this guy
fc3out05a.jpg

he moves around so much and has environment anttacks, troublesome

this bitch
Witch_CA_03_DmC.jpg

she takes time to kill, hated that

this mothafu..
dmc_4_blitz_by_shen_shiruba.jpg

i don't even know how to kill it, i invest for holy water, see footages and people gun attacked him, well takes time, hated that..

this and the lesser one
latest

yes, takes time, yes hated that..

hunter from resident evil
Hunter-re1.jpg

scares the **** out of me

any opponent from this game, cops included
Need_for_Speed,_Most_Wanted_2012_video_game_Box_Art.jpg

this game is bullshit, it's a crash fest.. gas and crash.. gas and turn and crash.. gas and bump and crash.. never was a game frustating me but this

the failure from xenogears
latest

yeah he's beatable everytime, but the heart thumping before that, knowing what he'd do with the wave attack

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
ah yes. If I remember right everything turned up fine with him in the end though?

yeah, his harem embraces and motivates him and he accepted his existence, lol.. guy is pathetic but he's loved, he has good quality he failed to see himself, this is one greatly crafted story..

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
yeah, his harem embraces and motivates him and he accepted his existence, lol.. guy is pathetic but he's loved, he has good quality he failed to see himself, this is one greatly crafted story..
yep i miss RPGs with story like this. Xenoblade left me with bad aftertaste compared to Xenogears or Xenosaga sadly.

Top Bottom