• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

LEAKED: Vergil in Ultimate MVC3!!!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Wow I knew about Frank West but Vergil and Nemi those are gonna be some badass characters. Can't wait to see them in action.

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
I'm extremely happy about this, but I honestly wanted Nero in too, if only for Nero vs Frank West.
"... You sound like someone who annoys me..."

Osaka

trollololol
Nice one. Haven't played MvC3 but I'm happy to have waited for this version to see his inclusion. But I'm still trying to get my head around why Phoenix Wright is there. And before anyone jumps in with the answers "for a bit of fun" or "just because", yeah I thought of that. =/

aka958

Don't trust people
Nice one. Haven't played MvC3 but I'm happy to have waited for this version to see his inclusion. But I'm still trying to get my head around why Phoenix Wright is there. And before anyone jumps in with the answers "for a bit of fun" or "just because", yeah I thought of that. =/

Because of the epicness of "OBJECTION!!!!"? =O

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
Hmmmm... can't wait for gameplay videos. Vergil will probably make me actually buy the game again after I sold it... too little options; they just needed a mode where you could pick out random matches instead of just Arcade. Will certainly main the Hell out of Vergil, though.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm annoyed that I'll have to buy the game again! But also yay for Vergil and Pheonix Wright. Sounds like it will be fun! I got bored of the origional game quite quickly.

aka958

Don't trust people
You know... I was quite interested to buy it the first time but I thought "I'm not wasting that much cash for a fighting game that won't have much more than a simple tournament like mode and arcade mode. <.<".
Looks like it got into my favor now that I won't have to buy the game twice to play as awesome characters. XD

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i was already interested in buying Marvel vs Capcom 3, and then they add Vergil! if i see anyone with a copy of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 i will stab them and take it. Vergil is a definite epic win.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
i was already interested in buying Marvel vs Capcom 3, and then they add Vergil! if i see anyone with a copy of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 i will stab them and take it. Vergil is a definite epic win.

Not to mention they're putting in f*cking Firebrand, from the game of the same name on the SNES. It was balls hard just like it's Ghouls 'N Ghosts counterpart, but fun. Sad to see it's never gotten a sequel, but it's nice that Capcom hasn't forgotten him.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Unlike how Capcom is forgetting/ignoring Breath of Fire.

And who the bloody Hell is the raccoon and why is he Vergil's rival?
That is Rocket Raccoon and he is an old time Marvel character, first appeared in 1978 in Marvel Preview #7. Other than a quick wiki search, that's all I know of him. I never heard of him when I was into Marvel comics back in the day.

Top Bottom