• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady

Would you like to see Lady in DMC4?

• No ; (

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Yes ; )

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
IloveVergil;22064 said:
I kinda HATED Lady at first since I love Dante and I was extremely mad at her for shooting at Dante even though he kept saving her life over and over again....(the first time in cerberus's chamber she didn't even know he was a demon)But later I forgave her thinking "Bah!Poor kid has gone under a lot of stress,mother getting killed by her father and everyhting...maybe I should cut her some slack".:)

And yeah,she actually does look HOT in the cg art very contrary to her in game face. Maybe the graphics were the reason it seemed like she had freakles?

And now in DMC 4 I think she will be a lot more charming considering now she's much more experienced and mature.

But I still think she was being a brat being mean to Dante :p

of course she doesn't like dante, really

IloveVergil;22064 said:
I kinda HATED Lady at first since I love Dante and I was extremely mad at her for shooting at Dante even though he kept saving her life over and over again....(the first time in cerberus's chamber she didn't even know he was a demon)But later I forgave her thinking "Bah!Poor kid has gone under a lot of stress,mother getting killed by her father and everyhting...maybe I should cut her some slack".:)

And yeah,she actually does look HOT in the cg art very contrary to her in game face. Maybe the graphics were the reason it seemed like she had freakles?

And now in DMC 4 I think she will be a lot more charming considering now she's much more experienced and mature.

But I still think she was being a brat being mean to Dante :p
of course she doesn't even really like Dante

Mobfigurz

Lady_0989;22044 said:
How was her attitude crappy? Uhhh she was trying to kill her dad.. Would you have a good attitude about that?:lol:

Her attitude in general, throughout the game, not only when she came face to face with her Father. Okay, so she hates Demons, but she didnt establish Dante was one himself until later on, so does she not have a bad attitude. Walking around with a chip on her shoulder and a twig stuck up her ***!

Lady_0989;22044 said:
So your saying that the weapons in DMC are suppose to be pretty? I dont think thats what they are aiming at

Im not saying that at all, but the majority of the weapons have a nice style about them, look and finish as well as shape. Kalina-Anne looked like rubbish, simple as that, no justifiction is needed, cos you know it looked like shyt too.

And to touch on your point of the Importance of Lady, yes she's fairly important, but in the grand scheme of things she has no further use. Besides her contribution in DMC3, what can she bring to DMC4, also, if it wasnt for her showing up at the Tower, the portal wouldnt have been opened, after all, her blood was needed and it was her Father that ****ed shyt up.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
you people crusty........oh, and kyrie is another name for a prayer that begins with "Hsve mercy GOD",i never knew that......what happend while i was gone??

Vergil 7

Dark Knight Sparda
yea i would like her to be in dmc4 because she was one bad A$$ gunslinger in dmc3 but the concern is that i don't relly like the new person nero i just want to play as dante but the had to put in nero

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Thnx i know she doesnt have a bad attitude:lol:
Uh thats pretty much what rocket launchers look like:lol: They are made to be a mans heavy artillary weapon, i dont think you can style it up that much. And besides thats whats unique about it:lol: C'mon think about it a rocket launcher;)
It was pretty obvious that he was a demon when she first met him i mean he did an ariel right in front of her face:lol:
And ya she does like Dante throughtout the game you can see her warming up to him. Am i the only one that noticed?:lol: Plus at the end she says their are nice demons and bad humans, somethin like that. But she was reffering to Dante:lol:
You did repeat yourself:lol:
Ya see she is hot on my sig! It was just that the ps2 graphics kinda suck.:lol: :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yup, as stated above she didn't try to kill Dante. She entered a place which was apparently full of demons. In there a guy starts telling weird things to her. Since she was ****ed off with Arkham from the start, she uses the Kalina Ann. If it was a human, he would just get off the way. :p And when he caught her, it's about the same thing. She didn't like Dante's cocky attitude but she really liked his true character(who beated Vergil etc:p )

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Exactly:lol:
Its not that she didnt like Dante its just that she didnt know what to expect from him:lol:
There are many times in the game where she could've fought him but instead they teamed up:lol:
THE ONLY reason she got ****ed off at him is when he gets in the way of her and Arkham those are the only times where she gets mad at him:lol:

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I know but her main mission was to kill her father. In the hallway when she saw him dead and in the library when Dante tried gettin in the way are the 2 times where she attacked him:lol: :) :D
She didnt get in the way of his family matters maybe thats why she was angered so badly^_^

Mobfigurz

Lady_0989;23628 said:
She didnt get in the way of his family matters maybe thats why she was angered so badly^_^

Not really, the game was directed like that, the Characters arent sentient, even if she were and did get in his way, Dante wouldve massacred her within minutes.
Also, keep in mind the game was about Dante, hence it was called Dante's Awakening, so theres no possible way she couldve diverted Dante off his path, infact, she helped him in a way

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ok i wasnt talking about how it could've been, ok:lol:
Im talking about what really happened;)
Really the game was about Dante:huh: I beat the game several times and didnt notice funny:lol:
And apparently he didnt hurt her he actually didnt get mad at her until her boss battle, and she never wanted to get in his way all she wanted to do was complete her mission. She probably didnt even care why he was there. Keep in mind that she didnt even know his name until after her boss fight.:lol:
Thats why i said that maybe she got mad cause she didnt meddle in his matters but he meddled in hers. So she probably got mad about that;) :p :D

Mobfigurz

Lady_0989;23636 said:
Really the game was about Dante:huh: I beat the game several times and didnt notice funny:lol:

Indeed, that is funny since you keep going on and on about Lady, 'Lady this, Lady that', are you sure you didnt play a game in which only Lady existed? :dry:

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I wonder if because of this, they are gonna have to cut some things out. Like if they were gonna add extra characters and now they cant>_< :mad:
Cause i was reading one of the posts mob made talking about the limited memory of the 360's disc compared to the PS3's. So what are they gonna do to fit it on this?
Or more of an extensive plot, what are your thoughts on this??:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom