• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady

Would you like to see Lady in DMC4?

• No ; (

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Yes ; )

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
It is 20 years after DMC3. So ya she can be in it.:lol:
Thats the theory. Trish has the Sparda's sword right?
And the Order wants to open the seal. But the amulets got separated after DMC1. So they probably need the 3 original items needed to break the seal. Sparda's blood, the amulets, and the first mortal priestesses blood (Lady's). But this is just a little theory.
Oh ya where the hell is that little kid. I have questions that need answering!:lol: Seriously.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
that makes sense...although vergil will want his amulet back. so if he got it back Sparda would become force edge again.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Exactly. So that is Dante, Trish, Lady & Vergil:p
They are pretty much needed. Oh someone on the other board said they were separted. God i can already tell someone is gonna aregue with me:dry:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Then Nero would have to fight each one of them:p
And okay lets say he can beat Trish and Lady, and Dante is a good guy so he won't hurt him bad. But if he has the amulets and cross paths with Vergil he would die painfully:p

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Sorry Nero is ok and everything but i dont think he can stand up to the DMC cast just yet:lol:
Sorry but i think he might die in this one.... Just a wierd conclusion:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nah, I imagine him being casted away to a different path in the end, realizing that what he did was bad and that Dante was right but death sounds too much if you think the trouble they had to introduce him as the first hero in the first DMC game in PS3 instead of Dante;)

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
But why would they do that? I know they are trying something new but, he seems useless. Unless he is a tool for something very demonic. I really think that he is gonna be a boss. And i wonder why they didnt say who Kyrie's relative was. The leader of the Order;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Relative?Are u talking about the guy Dante kills in the trailer?
All I knew about Kyrie is that she's in love with Nero or either way very concerned about him:huh:

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
No. The Leader of the Order. Most likely the main villain of the game. Or i can see Dante and Nero teaming up together:p

Mobfigurz

As its been said in other Threads, I've now come to think the same, Nero maybe the vessel of Nelo Angelo's rebirth.

The Capcom Devs have said that Vergil will have a role to play in this game, and so far no real details have emerged, so it could just be that Vergil/Nelo Angelo has taken hold of Nero through his arm thus the possession and overtaking of the 'Devil Bringer'.
Besides, there are small hints or maybe just things we want to see and link with Vergil that show Nero could be the reincarnation of Vergil/Nelo Angelo.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Also about that "Sister" thing that they say about Kyrie, I think it is said in a kind of brotherhood since she also a member of the order of the sword;)

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
:lol: Ya. And she is related to the Leader of the Order. Ya that is tru. Like i said a demonic tool. I wish they would come out w/ more info!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As time passes though, I become more sure that the guys are gonna stick with the new characters and well, Dante. Personally, at the beginning I also saw Nero as a threat to the old characters who were better etc. But seeing his development (the DMC4 official site, includes some new info and staff almost every two months) as a character, I start to like him a lot whether he's Vergil or not. I really want him NOT to be Vergil right now. Vergil/Nelo Angelo should return as himself, and Nero could easily become someone else. Alas, they DID say that Nero has some connections with the Sparda bloodline, but I don't like the possessing idea, or the reircanation.
The only thingy that lets me believe that old characters may be included is that the creators said that the game would have more fmvs and stuff than all the other 3 games together;)

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Plus its the longest game and their next triple A release. Oh ya and they said that Dante and Nero have a lot of history, or somethin like that, but they do not share the same blood in any way...:lol:
So if this is their next great game im seeing a larger cast and more of a story. Im sorry but if the whole game is about Nero's stupid little arm. That would be dumb...:dry:

More info on DMC4 will be released on April 12:p
Just letting you guys know.;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
April 12?lol my cousin's birthdate:p Thanks for the info^^
I don't think the story is about the arm. I believe it focuses at Nero in the beginning, but when that "bad guy" Dante appears, we get to learn more about him as well...and the story goes. The "Devil Bringer" is just sth to replace "Devil Trigger" since it became more common than it should have been. Nero's arm plays some part for sure though. Saddly they removed the artwork that had Trish and Lady from the official site of DMC4 and placed some new of Nero's and Dante's, so the possibility of them being in the game shrinks, since they kept the original picture with Nero and a demon "aura" over him:)

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
See but they didnt release info on Vergil either on the main website. So i think they are just keeping us in suspense:p
Hopefully. And that little kid needs to learn how to comment people:lol:
Oh ya and your welcome. When they started to announce DMC3 did they release a lot about the story or did they keep a bunch of info like this game???

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
The little 13 year w/ all the info. Uh sparda i think he is on the 1st page of my thread. Apparently his friend is on the team making the DMC story.:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
At the DMC story?:huh: pretty cool
Btw, if Lady isn't in the game (don't try to kill me for that lady:p )what will u do with ur sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom