• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts Fan Fic

Arwen

Lost Soul
Starring

Sora

sora_medium.jpg

Kairi

Kairi.jpg

Cloud

kh2-cloud.jpg

Goofy

goofycm1.jpg

Donald

donaldcm1.jpg

Riku

89098d56.jpg

Axel

1345967539_l.jpg

Sephiroth

169b6cf4.jpg

Xemnas

0.png

Prologue

Riku stood on top of a tall building. Night had fallen and rain poured lightly all around. The blak blind fold covered his eyes. He smiled slightly as a shadow of a figure walked calmly towards the building where he stood. His black clock sheltered him from the rain.
""Good some one to improve the night. I wonder if they will prove to be a challenge or just anougher insignificant fighter." he said to no one in perticular.
The figure walked slowly then stopped at a large building. He caught the sense of something above him but he couldn't say what it was. A sound of moving feet were behing him. Turning he found the Heartless standing behind him waiting expectently. The figure took out the Keyblade and waited. A group of Heartless jumped towards him. They were despatched of quickly with a few slashes of the blade. The next attack seemed more focused as more Heartless jumped towards him. The figure was clamed at by the creatures. Marks appeared on his face where they had struck him. The figure was forced backwards. Few of the Heartless fell. Feeling the starnge sensation at the top of the bulding he ran as quickly as he could towards it. The heartless were in hot persuite. The heartless kept jumpping towards the figure as they ran. Mot were slain thoug a few got in a attack before veering back. Approuching the side of the buldin the figure ran up the side of the building still having the Heartless not far behinde. As he almost reached the top the figure noticed that the persuers veered off then disapeared completly. Not thinking about it he reached the top and saw someone facing away from them. All they could see was the other persons white hair.
"Riku, I should have known it ws you up here." said the figure
Rikue turned and recognised the voice,
"Sora, how glad I am that it's you and not some Hero wannabe."
"I should have finished what I started."
"Maybe but then we wouldn't have this moment to cherish."
"Let's see if you can cherish this."
Sora ran towards Riku with the Keyblade in his hand." Riku took out his own weapon and clamy walked towards Sora. Both blades clashed together. Sora couldn't see Riku's eyes but a slight reluctance to fight with his friend took a hold of him. Riku seemed to notice as he easily pushed Sora away.
"Hmmm, still not willing to hurt me Sora. Too bad I Hoped you would be a stronger opnonent then this. Never mind there is time." Riku said
Riku ran towards the edge of the building and jumped off. Sora couldn't do anything put watch as his friend fell towards the ground. Sora saw Riku land and walk camly through the Heartless into the night. Angry with him self he turned away and looked up into the night.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Kairi was sitting on the beach at Destiny Island just watching the water slowly mover along the shore. Foot steps came from behind her. Turning she found Sora walking slowly towards her. To her it seemed like he had something on his mind.
"Didn't it go well." she asked
Sora shuck his head
"You can't expect to be able to handle what Riku has become in such a short time." carried on Kairi
"I just thought it would be easier this time. A part of me hopes he will come to his senses."
"Same with me but one way or anouther he has to be dealt with."
Sora agreed reluctently.
They just sat ther watching the sea silently. The night slowly swept over covering the island in moonlight and stars. Looking up into the sky they found a star to wink out. Kairi was surprissed but Sora knew what it meant.
"They seem to be moving quickly now." said Sora
"Yes that a second star in a week. They can't be after rebuilding there power. Not after last time"
"Who nows. Maybe we never stopped there power but just placed them back for a while. We'll have to go soon now. The star's are going out more frequent now."
Kiari smiled slightly
"It'll be good to see Goofy, Donald again and the others."
"Yeah, I just wish things would get back to normal."
Kiari placed her hand in his.
"Maybe one day it'll turn out alright."
Both Sora and Kairi walked to their homes

Arwen

Lost Soul
They will be in quite soon and I might even have a special apperance by someone who doesn't really belong in the game but might make it interesting. ;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Another excellent start to another great story, Dalkin. I like the switch to Kingdom Hearts as well; I love Devil May Cry fan fiction but it's always nice to see a change. ;)

Arwen

Lost Soul
The next day Sora was woken early by a tapping on the window. Sleepily he opened the window and something waked him on the head. Sora was knocked out. Not knowing how long he was out for he sat up and looked around. He almost jumped with surprise when Goofy loomed over him.
"Yep he's still alive." said Goofy
"Good I told you not to throw that stone didn't I." replied Donald
"What are you two doing here?" asked Sora
"Well things with the Heartless are going quicker then expected and the King wishes to see you." said Donald
"I thought that you would be coming. Where's Kairi? " Sora said
Donald and Goofy gave each other glances.
"Well you see." started Goofy
"We don't know. She wasn't home we checked." carried on Donald
"What? Gone.I gotta find her." Sora said
Sora quickly got up and headed for the open window. It looked like late morning outside. He jumped out the window. Goofy and Donald looked at each other then to the window.
"Oh well." said Donald and they both jumped after Sora

Top Bottom