• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Review

AzuleSasuano0889

this is my review for the latest kingdom hearts game let me start by sayin this game at first i was a little hesistant for 2 major reasons i didnt have a DS cuz nintendo let me down with the Wii graphics so i thot the DS graphics wud b trash 2 an i couldnt see a KH game on a handheld system........FUK was i wrong bout both this game absolutely blew my mind graphics are great the general feel of the game is astounding an it fills in almost every hole with roxas's background fit right in2 the storyline i so glad i got a DS just for this game any KH fan shud go play this i have beat it once already an im already playin it again i give it a solid 9.7/10 wasnt perfect but was intenesly enjoyable if u dont got it get an it an if u got it DONT SELL it will be a instant collectors an classic just like the other ones thank u square an disney u did extremely well

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I thought Square-Enix did an amazing job on this game too. The graphics where awesome (especially the cutscenes). The gameplay worked amazing, even on a smaller screen. It was like playing KH on a concole. Also in an interview I read with one of the designers, he said that they tried to make it feel like the concole games.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Haven;196967 said:
he said that they tried to make it feel like the concole games.

Well he succeeded! Too bad I don't have another copy of the game to use for some awesome multiplayer though! :( All in all though, it's probably the best game I've played on DS so far, besides Kirby Super Star Ultra. (I'M STILL A MAN, DANGIT!) lol

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I got so bored with this game. Sorry, but I got fed up before the 100 day mark. Lol. My 10 year old cousin is in love with it and beat it and I question how he did it. Uhg... I have no motivation to ever touch it again.

Pantera Queen

I never finished it 'cuz I totally forgot about it. How wrong of me?:lol: I should start playing it again to complete it. I admit it is repetitive, but it's still really fun. My brother finished it all the way. I actually bought it as a gift for him. I just randomly decided to put my hands on it because Kingdom Hearts is one of favorite video game series.

Keaton

Premium
I really enjoyed it for a long time, but after a while the repetitive missions and enemies with annoyingly large Health bars stopped my desire to continue. Its a pleasant game with great sound and visuals, and while the combat system is 'lacking' to say the least, its a nice RPG -- it just tries to be deeper than it is and I felt it was falsely trying to extend its life. :/

Top Bottom