• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick7

What do you think will happen in KH3? If you saw the secret ending to KH2, there were a 3 people in armor carrying keyblades. Plus there were a bunch of messages at the end. What is your opinion about KH3?

Rumor

The creator said that it might not have a regular happen in the regular timeline...so that will be interesting. I'm just hoping for more FF8 characters, *cough*Rinoa*cough*. It would also have a darker theme then two, and hopefully no more atlantica bs.

maverick7

i hate atlantica. if anyone saw the secret ending in KH2, who were those three people that were carrying keyblades?

Rumor

We don't know... but the creator (Norma? cant remember the spelling) has said they are not an older Kari, Sora, and Riku; as many people thought when it first came out.

Rumor

If EVERYONE could use a keyblade couldn't we tecniqucly have more than one playable character?? *oh god, please let me play as Squall, please!*

Rumor

Depends on who you talk to, the first 3-4 hours are slow, but they have huge ass chunk of the story in there are a fairly emotional wrap-up. The rest of the game is just great, (with one notable watery exception). I would advise that you play on Pround mode though if you want the real ending, it's easyer then filling Jimmy's stupid journal on normal to unlock it and the games kinda easy to begin with.

maverick7

yes kingdom hearts 2 is bad ass. i think the story involves with the war with the keyblades or something, according to the ending.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
That didn't answer anything actually. I think its because I'm not jewish. Ninja may be better than pirates but they aren't better than...Samurai.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
I ahve absolutely no idea. Never played it. So this post has just been a complete waste of both your and my time. Thank you.

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
SAMURAI fat bastards with sword who kill Farmers just to say "i killed a man " dont make me laugh ... wait you are making me laugh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom