• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kat and the twins

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
So we see in the Vergil comic that Vergil has feelings for Kat. Then in the game, Dante also has feelings for her.

So, question is, which on of them would you want her to end up with? Or mabe you don't want her to be with either.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I would say Vergil, but you never know where he's going to put that gun. ;3
in her womb like he did Lilith.
Okay, that was a low blow, I'm sorry couldn't resist :D
Seriously though, Dante or me, I mean I spray paint, she spray paints. He she we wumbo, wumbology.
I could so get rid of that terrible joke, I regret nothing. But, seriously...Dante, Dante already.

Roxas

30621480.jpg

Dante47

Neither.
I have the strange feeling Kat will die by the second entry... if there is one.
Possibly, she could be hurt indirectly by Vergil, and this will cause an even bigger dispute than deciding humanity's fate.

Onecrazymonkey1

Well everything is bigger with Vergil sooooo... :troll:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
no I'm not...

Anyway I have a feeling she's going to die in the second DmC as well (if they make one) but I don't care who or what she ends up doing; as long as the story keeps my interest. Or I agree with what Roxas said above! She can take them both for a spin for the ultimate tie-breaker, best done with both together for an accurate comparison (ya know for science).

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
That's a tough one.

I do agree with [TerrorA]. Vergil needs someone who he can connect with. Dante on the other hand, just look at him. I'm pretty sure he could hook up with anyone he wanted :p

DmC showed that Dante had a soft spot for her, however in the end I see Vergil and Kat having a more 'meaningful' relationship - especially after reading the comic.

Onecrazymonkey1

That's a tough one.

I do agree with [TerrorA]. Vergil needs someone who he can connect with. Dante on the other hand, just look at him. I'm pretty sure he could hook up with anyone he wanted :p

DmC showed that Dante had a soft spot for her, however in the end I see Vergil and Kat having a more 'meaningful' relationship - especially after reading the comic.

While I believe that she could have had a more meaningful relationship with Vergil at one time, I have the feeling that now most of his feelings are lost for good :(

I also think that Dante may have more than just a soft spot for her by then end of the game and she for him. They both risked life and limb for each other and that's bound to make them close.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
While I believe that she could have had a more meaningful relationship with Vergil at one time, I have the feeling that now most of his feelings are lost for good :(The onyl thing I'll say to that is when Vergil says something about finding Kat and her being raw, the way she looks at him...there's just something about it. As for Vergil, are we certain his memories of the feelings are gone? Did he lie about that and just erase Kat? Then again, the way he easily dismissed her and refused to save her from Mundus would indicate otherwise.
Failing that, there's always the Kingdom hearts idea of even when memories are gone from the mind, the feeling is still there in the heart and can't be forgotten. ^_^
I also think that Dante may have more than just a soft spot for her by then end of the game and she for him. They both risked life and limb for each other and that's bound to make them close.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
While I believe that she could have had a more meaningful relationship with Vergil at one time, I have the feeling that now most of his feelings are lost for good :(

That's true.

However after reading the comic my thoughts changed. Dante's personality allows him to do what he wants - and have anyone he wants :p - just my opinion :)

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Well everything is bigger with Vergil sooooo... :troll:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
no I'm not...

Anyway I have a feeling she's going to die in the second DmC as well (if they make one) but I don't care who or what she ends up doing; as long as the story keeps my interest. Or I agree with what Roxas above! She can take them both for a spin for the ultimate tie-breaker, best done with both together for an accurate comparison (ya know for science).
Oh ;3 I think I know what you mean by bigger. huehue..his hat. Dante doesn't have a hat, so automatically Vergil has a bigger hat than anyone...and bigger belt buckle.

scionicspectre

Seeing as how Vergil is much more likely to abuse her, or even kill her, I think Dante's the better match. At best, Vergil hates himself for loving a pitiful, lesser being (from his perspective).

Dante has a long history of sexual activity with a variety of human women- I'm sure he wouldn't have any issues continuing that honored tradition. For all I know, Vergil could have lost his virginity to a demon. Or not at all...

Onecrazymonkey1

See! This is why I hope Vergil's downfall gets into his head a little bit instead of just being nothing but pure action. There are plenty of looks Vergil gives Kat and Dante throughout the game that can be something more. I said in another thread when Dante winked at Kat the camera just focuses in on Vergil's piercing stare (looked like he was a bit jealous to me). I can even understand Vergil putting his priority's first on not saving Kat but he wouldn't even tell her so much as goodbye when she got captured (which only would have take all of about 10 seconds if even that). Maybe I'm just reading into their facial expressions too much.

The kingdom hearts idea is cute and I hope that's true! :D

@scionicspectre

[/quote] Dante has a long history of sexual activity with a variety of human women- I'm sure he wouldn't have any issues continuing that honored tradition. For all I know, Vergil could have lost his virginity to a demon. Or not at all...[/quote]

As long as it wasn't with Lilith in a drunken one night stand *shivers*..

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'd just say both of them. :cool: Y'know what they say: "Double the pleasure, double the fun”
But, in all seriousness I'd say Dante. He seems he wouldn't mind being with Kat.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
See! This is why I hope Vergil's downfall gets into his head a little bit instead of just being nothing but pure action. There are plenty of looks Vergil gives Kat and Dante throughout the game that can be something more. I said in another thread when Dante winked at Kat the camera just focuses in on Vergil's piercing stare (looked like he was a bit jealous to me). I can even understand Vergil putting his priority's first on not saving Kat but he wouldn't even tell her so much as goodbye when she got captured (which only would have take all of about 10 seconds if even that). Maybe I'm just reading into their facial expressions too much.That was so cold of him to leave her, kowing she was going to get beaten up by SWAT. If he really still had feelings for her, he would have tried to do something, even just reassured her that she'd be alright. Or maybe he is so cold that he can put feelings away and focus on his mission more than her. A guy who can do that is dangerous to be around.

The kingdom hearts idea is cute and I hope that's true! :D
A part of me wishes they would pull a Kingdom hearts and have him remember something, but would that be too cheesy?:/
@scionicspectre
Dante has a long history of sexual activity with a variety of human women- I'm sure he wouldn't have any issues continuing that honored tradition. For all I know, Vergil could have lost his virginity to a demon. Or not at all...[/quote]

As long as it wasn't with Lilith in a drunken one night stand *shivers*..[/quote]
I was half expecting her to make some sort of sexual crack at him during the nighclub mission:p Thank goodness that never happened. Besides, Dante would have to be super drunk to get near her like that. :lol:

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
There are plenty of looks Vergil gives Kat and Dante throughout the game that can be something more. I said in another thread when Dante winked at Kat the camera just focuses in on Vergil's piercing stare (looked like he was a bit jealous to me).

I am so glad someone else noticed this. I also mentioned this in a thread, what that could have meant http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/questions-about-dmc-help.14702/

I hope this inspires another DmC game. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom