• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kali Yuga

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
It was twilight. Dante fell back into his chair. His mind was reeling with questions from his previous confrontation with the all powerful Hyenae Normcreiy. What was he really here for? What was going to happen to the world after him? He thought he would just have to try to take everything in his stride.
The phone rang. Dante answered it and in a calm, seemingly well rehearsed voice he said "Devil May Cry"
"I am looking for a Mr. Dante"
"You've found him"
"Oh good, thieves have attacked me and have stolen most of my belongings please help!"
"Sure, I'll be there"
"Really?"
"No"
Dante just hung up "Bloody police business, not mine"
The phone rang again almost immediately
"I said NO!" Dante shouted angrily
"Do you know who you are talking to?" Said the voice on the other end
"Well from the sounds of you, you are a smug git hiding about thirty five miles away under your desk because you know you can't talk to me in that tone face to face" Said Dante irritatedly
"Hmmmm your arrogance is amusing" the phone went dead.

Just then a sword flashed, dante grabbed it and saw that at the other end of it was a demon that he wasn't at all familiar with. It was like a aller version of an abyss but glowed blue and green. Dante swung it off its sword into the wall, yanked the cymbol off of his drum set, used it like a discus and decapitated the monster. The monster could seemingly fight even without a head so Dante used rebellion, flung it over the creature's shoulder and whipped out Ivory, he shot a bullet and it riocheted off another demon skull, hitting rebellion on the hilt, skewering the demon from behind and Dante rolled out of the way as the demon was carried with great force, through the wall of Dante's shop. Dante called rebellion back to him and left the hideous carcass to rot.
"Ha I know where you are, that monster was made of bad water and water that bad only exists in one place"

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Dante set off to the McDonalds outlet nearby. He stopped by an outside drain, his amulet was reacting strangely. He lifted the drain lid and went down into the sewers, the stink was unimaginable. He went further into the sewer holding his nose but looking around he knew that he was being followed. Growing impatient he swung around to deal with the threat. Dante suddenly realised what it was and started running. It was a monster that supposedly died at the hands of Alexander Foster, a mortal who passed the Gods' test and was given divine weaponry to defeat this threat. It was the Zerethan, an immortal, shape-shifting entity that was nearly invicible. It's red eyes closed in on him whilst the rest of it had simply blended into the colour of the air. Dante ducked in order to keep himself from a world of pain. The Zerethan had the abilities of shapes-hifting, teleportation, dimension shifting, telekenesis, limited pyrokenesis and could even summon weaponry into it's "hands". Kali Yuga was soon to be upon the world, a world of darkness...

(not story)

Hello! If you're reading this, how is my story so far?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;23822 said:
Cool.And what's with the "Dark Age"?

Thanks, I just thought that "Dark age" sounded kind of cool, so I did some very limited research and when I found this I just thought, that could definitely go down well as a DMC fanfic.

anit4e;23846 said:
Nice one Phantarch ;)

Thank you very much.:)

Dante's wrath;23847 said:
Awsome,truly awsome.

Thank you. The Zerethan is a monster in one of my non-DMC related stories called "Alexander Foster and the dawn of the Apocalypse". Admittedly it does have a dark/ angry goth feel to it but I think I did an okay job with it.
The hero Alexander Foster is well learned in cryptology, science, english, music, art, martial arts, rapier fencing and is a skilled sharpshooter. He speaks in a very refined manned and his hair is black and slicked back. His eyes are grey and he always dresses in expensive, posh clothes. He is basically a Sherlock Holmes but with so many more skills. I had to work hard to make an adequate storyline and strong enough enemies as well as interesting secondary characters.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Dante jumped up onto the street using the drain he had used to get into the sewer. The Zerethan was right in front of him, it had took the form of a swordmaster, wielding two spirit katanas it ran at Dante. Dante met its blades with his own. The Zerethan added on force to its blades and Dante stumbled to the ground. Dante shot several shots with ebony and ivory but all of the shots were stalled in midflight by the Zerethan's telekinesis. It came in for the kill, it kicked Rebellion out of Dante's reach and brought down its blades. Dante grabbed one sword, moving ouut of the way of the other he punched it as far as he could, picked up rebellion and did a stinger whilst shooting it with a gun in his left hand. The Zerethan picked him up and threw him, face-first, back into the sewer and when Dante got out, it had disappeared.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Dante went back into his shop and washed the contaminated water out of his hair. Preparing for the challenges yet to come, he took Sparda, hoping that Trish wouldn't mind as she was on holiday in sunny Barcelona. Dante stepped out of the shop and, right on cue, there were a horde of demons awaiting him. Dante, feeling the power of his father jumped two hundred feet into the sky and brought Sparda down, piercing the Earth, which then swallowed the antagonists in a miniature eathquake.

"Dante" Spoke a voice, Dante turned around, it was the Zerethan again. Now in the form of Mundus, only its motley grey skin betraying its identity and two of the three eyes glowed a fierce red. "In the old times, Dante there was an uneasy truce between us and the Ard Ris. The Ard Ris would sit in their golden halls eating mawmenny and drinking wine, the bards would sing their songs and perform their rituals and we would stay away and eat the outcasts. The Ard Ris are dead and now there is no one left to stop me engulfing this world, son of Sparda, run for your life"

Top Bottom