• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kael's awesome art thread

RedRose

Kael
new pieces and if you want to see any previous ones visit my Deviantart page links are located im my sig.

this guy is awesome, i love how he turned out
dragonthing.jpg

an alternative outfit for my fursona
kaeloutfit2.jpg

random dragon, was working on perseption and distance really
dragon.jpg

eh....kinda looks ****ty but it's still pretty decent....idk, it'll probaly look better colored
dante5.jpg

RedRose

Kael
Nice line dawings. I love the first one. Have you coloured any of them? :)

the new ones? no not yet. i've been coloring with photoshop as of late i haven't colored with pencils or anything for a long time. now i don't even have any decent ones, though i probaly should get some. idk. but thank you ^^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I remember you saying that you were waiting on me in the thinking thread. ^_^; Sorry I couldn't get here sooner, I had to go to sleep.

For some reason, when I see that stitched one, I've got the name Grakas in my head.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No hand indeed! XD Though I'd imagine he still needs his hands to flick it. I don't think anything has enough prowess with their tongue to flick something.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Wow! Love it. Brilliant design and I love the colours. I could see it on a t-shirt. ;)

RedRose

Kael
You better give me one when we finally meet up! I want one of the pic you've got in your sig!

alright ^^ i'm also thinking abot doing con badges n stuff. i was going to try to do the shirts next year so if i do get them made i'll mail one to you.

RedRose

Kael
Dantemerg.png

guess who's back (back, back)
Back again

XD new pic i did that's DMC related anyway, i have loads but some are kinda naughty, so if you wanna peek visit me at the link in my sig

Top Bottom