• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just started playing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonkitty13

I'm new at this.....
And I know there is a forum for the different missions. But I honestly dont know if the hardness of the game, changes how things work in the game, or how to finish the mission.

I am on mission 1... i got the game a year or so ago but never played, and started playing the other night.

I've gotten everything in the mission i can, including all/most of the orbs, the rusty key, and gone through what rooms i can.

I cant, however, for the life of me figure out how to finish the mission. I got up to the sealed door in the airplane room.

But I dont know how to get past that door, or aggrivate the puppets enough...

So, since everyone else in here pretty muhc knows how to finish the game....

HELP ME!!!

w33l33

meh...
behind the airplane is an indent in the wall with statues there. hack the statues and then the circle thing behind it and you will be sent down to a chamber. kill all the dudes in there go back up on the lifty thing and kill all the dudes in the airplane room and the seal will break.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You should have checked this first before opening the thread. However, demon slayer 69 kindly responded (rep+;) ) to your question so the matter, as well as the thread, is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom