• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just some feedback

illidan

this place is sick im soo glad i randomly clicked this link. i just on impulse just checked it out lookin at dmc pics. definatly sweet. props to the creators

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well thats the kind of feedback i like, i was expecting a list of fixes and improvements but just got compliments in the post. :lol:

illidan

this place is awsome. it supports people for all sorts of walks of life. i love to write and finding beta readers helps a ton now i just need to get the storys together in a readable form.

Meg

^ I'm glad you like it here! ^_^ This is a fun place with lots of cool people. Hope you stick around. Andif you need any writing help you know who to ask.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Not retarded - I didn't know what it meant either :)

Wait, that's probably not very reassuring...

M

Mishka

^really? then i'm not the only retard in here ^_^
oh... :|... whops sorry i didn't mean that it is just somethin' that i say sometime ^^'

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, glad you like it here. :3

Here's the highest ranking (but not necessarily the oldest) member on here. :p But I don't like bragging. It's just a rank, after all.

M

Mishka

@ Angel
oh so your not gonna band me to hell for that?
count this like changin' the subject? cuz i don't want to change it...
what is the subject?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I wouldn't ban you for that :lol:

Back on topic - it certainly does make a nice change when someone posts positive feedback about the place :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Angel;271873 said:
I wouldn't ban you for that :lol:

Back on topic - it certainly does make a nice change when someone posts positive feedback about the place :D

It certainly does. Would you like me to post some negative feedback? *Joke* :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Angel;271878 said:
I R DARE YOU!

Okay... I'll give it a shot... The hours are long, and the pay is just not good enough... Oh no wait, that's my job I'm talking about. Yeah, I've got nothing... *walks away quickly* :ninja:

M

Mishka

well i can say somethin' nice to ^_^

This place is awesome cuz... Cuz... Cuz i'm there!
i keed i keed,
but this place is really awesome, i love it!

Dark Drakan

Admin
LordOfDarkness;271875 said:
It certainly does. Would you like me to post some negative feedback? *Joke* :lol:

Feel free, we enjoy constructive criticism so we can improve things. ^_^

Top Bottom