• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just received Virgils Downfall code!

scionicspectre

Yeah, probably. Maybe after a few months they'll consider it, although the boss issue would require some interesting hacks on their end, or simply replacing the bosses with something equally difficult/grandiose. Either way, it would require some work, especially if they want to put the new enemies from Vergil's Downfall in Bloody Palace. Besides, I'm guessing some waves would be easier or harder depending on which character you play as.

Trinity Smash

Yeah, probably. Maybe after a few months they'll consider it, although the boss issue would require some interesting hacks on their end, or simply replacing the bosses with something equally difficult/grandiose. Either way, it would require some work, especially if they want to put the new enemies from Vergil's Downfall in Bloody Palace. Besides, I'm guessing some waves would be easier or harder depending on which character you play as.
I'm hoping they do make.one

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
Yeah, probably. Maybe after a few months they'll consider it, although the boss issue would require some interesting hacks on their end, or simply replacing the bosses with something equally difficult/grandiose.
Yeah they have to do some work on some of the bosses (like Mundus' spawn) or maybe they will remove the bosses altogether? (if they make Vergil for BP that is...)

vergilthedemonking

Any ps3 people here getting more anxious for the release of the dlc? I am gonna buy it at psn store. And there's a big maintenance at the moment. I can't wait any longer!!

scionicspectre

I'm totally freaking excited! Even though I'm totally disturbed by the lack of professionalism in handling this release, I'm so happy to be getting the DLC, anyway. Tomorrow's going to be a good day for gamers- Castlevania : Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, Tomb Raider, Vergil's Downfall. I'm going to pasted to a screen of some kind for the majority of my evenings for the next few weeks.

ThorAxe911

SSSensational!!!
Yeah I still have not received any sort of email with my DLC code yet :/ Xbox 360 user. Hopefully I get it soon! Hopefully I don't have as big of an issue with the DMC DLC as I did with the Halo 4 specialization codes that took forever to get sent out -_-

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
Yeah I still have not received any sort of email with my DLC code yet :/ Xbox 360 user. Hopefully I get it soon! Hopefully I don't have as big of an issue with the DMC DLC as I did with the Halo 4 specialization codes that took forever to get sent out -_-
34428412.jpg

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
You get your code tomorrow for Xbox users

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Just out of curiosity, are those that are experiencing issues redeeming their codes doing so through their actual consoles? I see a few complaining about websites not registering the code. When I received My GameStop code I redeemed it on My console (Xbox 360)

Top Bottom