• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just Finished Bayonetta

AzuleSasuano0889

So ijus finished bayonetta and dam wut can I say da game was a master piece story was lil bit den better den average I mean if u time em rite u can basically have a never ending combo n u get a panther mode 2 n if u time that rite u can doge wit the panther run behind the enemy and begin the endless combo now since I played devil may cry 1 way bak christmas 03 wen I got my 1st ps2 I have ben hooked but bayonetta is everything dmc shud of ben now I kno dmc5 wil top bayonetta but 2 me bayonetta was greatim already on my 3rd play thru if u like dmc I heavily recommend dis game I give it a solid 9.5 outta 10 can't wait for bayonetta 2

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
AzuleSasuano0889;203565 said:
bayonetta is everything dmc shud of ben

I agree with that to a certain extent. I wasn't a lover of her personality (or a lot of the jazzy music) but the enemies, combat, environment and bosses made the whole thing feel like a cool parallel universe where Kamiya made DMC2 and reset the story. Which as a lover of the first DMC I enjoyed very much.

Very fun game, the story was quite good too.

aka958

Don't trust people
Dunno about the story but hated the game really much.

Also not to be mean, but if you could please set dots in your texts for pauses. It's really hard to read if you continue in a sentence where you talk about everything you think of a game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;203571 said:
Dunno about the story but hated the game really much.

Also not to be mean, but if you could please set dots in your texts for pauses. It's really hard to read if you continue in a sentence where you talk about everything you think of a game.

Nothing more needs to be said for me.

Top Bottom