• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just Beat Bloody Palace

s8ntmark

I got something, the "Looks like we have a winner" achievement ;) Haven't finished it yet though :(

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Did You do it with your upgrades on or off? I've taken every 'Increased damage' upgrade off My gear as I'm lead to believe that it results in more points, not sure though.

MasterBlasterAA

Did You do it with your upgrades on or off? I've taken every 'Increased damage' upgrade off My gear as I'm lead to believe that it results in more points, not sure though.

i kept my upgrades on. i really don't know whether or not taking them off helps with the style score. considering we both got relatively the same scores for BP (while i was fully upgraded and you were not) i think the game automatically adjusts for faster killing times and awards more combat points to fully upgraded characters, so that either way you get the style points you deserve

Blazer-X

Congrats on beating BP! I can't seem to kill Mundus even with Super Dante on. For some reason, when I DT, the whole screen turns so white... I can't see Mundus either, which made it impossible for me to dodge his Two-Hit Kill attacks. Not sure if its a texture glitch or my dorm's TV is just kinda ****ty. Anyone else with similar issue?

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
All these talking about beating BP...it's like an eco-terrorist meeting up in this hizzy.

I'm glad that people are having fun, but it does look like it'll be a bit disconcertingly easy judging from what I've heard.

Are there any scenarios which allow you to take on multiple bosses at once?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
All these talking about beating BP...it's like an eco-terrorist meeting up in this hizzy.

I'm glad that people are having fun, but it does look like it'll be a bit disconcertingly easy judging from what I've heard.

Are there any scenarios which allow you to take on multiple bosses at once?
No multiple bosses, but it's one of those things where you go on a winning streak...after each boss the difficulty ramps up, after Bob Barbas I found myself having a harder time, especially with Rages. Died on 83, got irritated because of the let down...went again and died on 97 due to another Rage. I hate these things more than anything..especially when they go Devil Trigger and into their "Rage" mode at the same time...OH and they are color coded.

Brummi3_NL

Yeah Rages suck, just died at 87. strange thing is it felt like they where harder to beat this time around.
Yesterday i reached lvl 100 (and died from falling damage:() and rages where easier in my mind.
Only lvl i cried was lvl90 something with 2 Dreamrunners and a Witch @ DMD powers

Dante47

You get...

CONGLADURATIONS! A WINNER IS YOU!
tumblr_mcx0gmyf1t1rd6n2qo1_500.png

I understood that reference...

vergilthedemonking

Congrats on beating BP! I can't seem to kill Mundus even with Super Dante on. For some reason, when I DT, the whole screen turns so white... I can't see Mundus either, which made it impossible for me to dodge his Two-Hit Kill attacks. Not sure if its a texture glitch or my dorm's TV is just kinda ****ty. Anyone else with similar issue?
I got the same problem man! I swear i got almost 2 hit cause i had no dt on so i put it on and everything is just so white and i get smashes again and he throws me off the building and it says game over. You can imagine how i felt :p

Top Bottom