• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

just a quick thought to make u laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
remember when dante kills nevan and gets the guitar nevan lol, and he does the guitar solo bit in the cut scene, that got me thinking, can you imagine that guitar in something like guitar hero lol, or how cool would it be if dante had a massive guitar battle again vergil, them both using similar guitars lol i recon that would be awesome :D

a guitar duel. that would be awsome. especially if you had to use a guitar the same one you use for guitar hero and each time you miss Dante or Vergil complain about your performance.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok well i think it would be awesome that would be the coolest DMC game for serious fans Dante and vergil are badasses

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
We should start a campaign for Dante to appear as a guest character in the next Guitar Hero. :lol:

Darkness Oblivion

Taste your mortality!
With the Nevan Guitar of course!

Oh, and I'll join in that campaign Bad Wolf!

Wait, LOL! NEW GUITAR ATTACK! DEMONS!
When used, You have to hit the demons with your guitar or else they will cut all of your chords 5 times before vanishing! LOL!!!

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
They could make Dante and Vergil's star power their DT.
Imagine: you're in a though solo then u press a button, Dante activates his DT and starts showing off while still playing the song!
There are many games that devs should add Dante, Nero and Vergil. Like, Soul Calibur, Marvel vs Capcom, Guitar Hero....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom