• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

John Wick 2

Skagewid

That is Matrix . The weapon, driving and fighting skills are a program downloaded in the John's ( alias neo ) mind.
P.s. @Foxtrot94 add this to our list of next to-watch-movie to the cinema, together wolverine 3.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I never watched John Wick. Is it good?

it's good, fresh, simple, somehow a missed genre, it's a whola cool fun.. if you liked denzel's equalizer, you'd probably like this..

anyway seriously you gotta try this one, one of the gems of this era if you ask me..

berto

I Saw the Devil
A bunch of my friends and I wanted to see the original in theatres but it just didn't spark enough interest to get together. Eventually I saw it and I made my friends watch it after, didn't take much convincing, but it was a weirdly good movie. The fighting isn't the most impressive, the story is at best decent, and the gunfights are ok, but damn if it all doesn't somehow turn out really bad ass. Definitely checking the sequel out when it is out.

absolitude

A bunch of my friends and I wanted to see the original in theatres but it just didn't spark enough interest to get together. Eventually I saw it and I made my friends watch it after, didn't take much convincing, but it was a weirdly good movie. The fighting isn't the most impressive, the story is at best decent, and the gunfights are ok, but damn if it all doesn't somehow turn out really bad ass. Definitely checking the sequel out when it is out.
Hm, I might watch the first one then and if I like it I'll check this out.

yea i think @DragonMaster2010 described it best

It's one of those movies that you wouldn't expect to be good, only to be surprised that it's actually amazing.

absolitude

Dude, not a contest.

lmao what? nobody said it was, i'm just saying he described it best in regards to LoD's asking how the movie was, since my own answer was hyperbolical and yours was a contest, i mean on spot..

berto

I Saw the Devil
lmao what? nobody said it was, i'm just saying he described it best in regards to LoD's asking how the movie was, since my own answer was hyperbolical and yours was a contest, i mean on spot..
Oh... My post wasn't a response, it was just a story I told in relation to the movie. It's its own thing.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You didn't think the gun fu scenes were very impressive? You must have very high standards when it comes to action sequences.
We live in a post The Raid and Fury Road world. I thought they were good, the action sequences. They had a lot of above average spots, like that dude on a table who had his head snapped back, the fact that there are more headshots than Assault on District 13, and them hitting John with an SUV, but there are better, more clever action films. Hong Kong and Korea actually make some badass stuff. Still, it doesn't take away from the overall kick assery that takes place on this movie. The overall experience is definitely one of the best I've seen in years and just because there are better doesn't take from it nor means it's bad.

Top Bottom