• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jester's play...

Nikz

..!Jackpot!..
hey i found this:

Dante was bored, had been for weeks, ever since the Mundus job. Nothing seemed as fun for the demon-slayer anymore. Everything was dull, dull, dull…

Well, exempting the group of demons that just dropped through his skylight.

Feral eyes, matted fur, blood-stained fangs, jagged claws. Typical stuff. Nothing to worry about, not since Phantom, Griffon, and of course…Nelo Angelo.

“Nice of you to drop in…I was just getting bored,” Dante said, raising Ebony in one gloved hand.

The whip-crack of discharge filled the room, and one demon was splattered across the wall. Dante leaned back, flipping out of the chair and picking up Alastor from the wall behind him. Good souvenier, that was proving to be. Another shot from Ebony splattered a second monsters brains. He’d need to hire a maid, or something.

One lunged, screeching like a monkey. It swiped one heavy paw at his head, but he ducked and gave it a sword to the side. Alastor bit into it’s hairy hide, spilling dark blood on the mahogany floor.

Just cleaned that too...

The demon’s upper-half flew to one side, it’s lower half dropping to the ground. He turned slowly to see the remaining demons advancing slowly. They were smarter. Well, a little, anyway.

Of course, they didn’t count on Dante grabbing the shotgun under his desk. That ended two of them right there. The last was a quick kill for Ebony.

“And here I was, expecting a party,” Dante groaned. “I didn’t even get streamers.”

“Maybe we can make some from their entrails…” cackled a familiar voice. “Eh, Dante Mante Ante poo?”

“The Jester…” Dante growled. “Been a while, eh, Clown boy?”

“No way to talk to an old friend, oh Danny boy!”

The demented Clown dropped from the ruined sky light. He leered at Dante, miming a flute.

“The pipes, the pipes are callin’, from glen to glen…”

“I get the point,” Dante snapped. “So, here for a fight? Or some vague prophecy ********?”

“Oh, I’ll tell you why I’m here…”

Vergil's Return

Beaten. Tricked. Scorned. Misled.

Vengeance would belong to the Son of Sparda. He would take up Yamato once more, and cleave open worlds. Blood would be spilled. Many would die. Ahkram would die. The fool Jester would die.

Dante would die.

Dante must die.

Vergil...no...Nelo Angelo would find his power. He knew there was more inside. Otherwise, how could Dante have beaten him? Dante must have the ability to tap inside himself. Ahkram decieved him...Nelo Angelo WASN'T his greatest power. The Devil inside would tear loose from its shackles..

Chains, rusted and strong. Armor, cracked and dusty. Hellfire beating down upon him. Mundus had taken him to Hell, and died. Now, Nelo Angelo had to break free. So Vergil could break free. The realy Vergil.

Crack!

There goes one chain.

Snap!

There's the other, gone in a flash. Now for the legs. Shackles cut off by Yamato. Power coursing in his veins. Like a drug. He needed more.

That spark...that inhuman power...that blade...

Nelo Angelo had to have it.

He will have it.

He will kill Dante.

He will become the best.

He will gain his honor.

Honor...

Key in a lock. Shackle broken. Devil's loose.

The spark.

The power.

Vergil is free.

Top Bottom