• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jeff Dunham

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Yay Jeff Dunham! I normally find ventriloquist dummies kinda scary, but his I find hilarious. :lol:

As for favorites, I'd probably have to say Jose Jalapeno and Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Never heard of him but I'll be checking out the videos and Googlin' / searching Wikipedia to find out who he is after I've posted this. ^_^

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I love Jeff Dunham!!!!!
I love Achmed and Walter, as well as Peanut. I am convinced that Peanut is Jeff on crack. and i am also convinced that Jeff should make a female puppet to be Walter's wife. Call her Edna. and then Walter can say Hey B*tch go get me a beer and a turkey pot pie.
and she can go "Oh you want a turkey pot pie, eh? where would you like that turkey pot pie, darling? Nag...Nag...Nag...nag nag nag....!!!!"

Keaton

Premium
I love Jeff, he is a great and creative comedian, if you look for him on YouTube some of the Videos where he is on TV being Interviewed with Walter are fantastic :D

"Ellooo! I am Lindsay Lohan!"

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Keaton;122659 said:
"Ellooo! I am Lindsay Lohan!"

That's Achmed...

Jeff: so if your in my suitcase, how do get passed sercuity at the airport?
Achmed: Oh that's easy. They open the suitcase and I go Elloooo! I am Lindasy Lohan!

My mom woke me up with that a couple of times...i wanted to kill her.

Top Bottom