• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jeez anyone watch the Olympic Games?

ManOfMayhem

I wanted to know if anyone watches the olympic games here and which sports they enjoy more and the ones that they least like.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i would have watched the archery, but i was out with my friends lol

But the 20k walk sounds boring IMO

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I watch it at the morning when I wake up. And a little later on in the day. I like the long jump and I dislike the horse thing (can't remember the name).

Janny

Dines with dementia
Apparently my country won some medals, but I really can't be bothered to watch the games this year for some reason. I just let my parents get hyper every time they hear the national anthem :lol:

Keaton

Premium
Haven;116638 said:
I watch it at the morning when I wake up. And a little later on in the day. I like the long jump and I dislike the horse thing (can't remember the name).

Pommel Horse, methinks.

I watch early morning, before work and thats...pretty much it.
The Olympics don't really get my attention tbh, but then again watching most Sports for me is pretty dull...I prefer to play Football/Soccer, practice Martial Arts, Run and so on....watching them just makes me bored and desire some Demonic Destruction of the Button Bashing kind :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I watched some of it, it seems like we've moved into some alternate dimension where we (England) are actually good at sports...

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
omenminator;116661 said:
i will watch it if Team GB actullay win something . :lol:

Our team is actually pretty good this year, yesterday we where in 3rd place for most medals :).

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I can't believe team GB hve won gold medals!! it was a shock to me :lol:
I like the gymnastics. I think they are so good at it, it makes me want to get up and do flips (even though I can't anymore)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I watch it with sick hope that one of the girls doing jymnastics will fall.

I do it for teh lulz.

excalibur22

The Best of the Best
hehe i like to see ppl fall too but i also liked watchin micheal phelps beatin everybody :D but some of those so called sports shouldnt be in the olympics (AKA bad mitton)

GO USA!

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I'm addicted to the Olympics... when Im not doing something else I'm always watching it. I love seeing people do there best at activities I always sucked at...

Loving:

Gymnastics
Horseys
Diving
Shooting
Archery
Everything but;

Disliking:
Running that goes on for hours

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Normally I'd watch it (if only to see people fall over stuff) but not this year. Should never have been given to China - and that's all I'll say on the matter.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I dont watch it as it doesnt really interest me, however its good to see Team GB actually winning something.

Top Bottom