• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Its not Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
if it come out it'll probebly be made by a different company like Daxter and god of war chain's of olympus.

Destrond

Spectre Of The Flame
She was stating her opinion if you listened. She said that she had no interest in it PERSONALLY cause psp was to small. Another case of misunderstanding words.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It should come out, but i can understand the point of playing on a big screen, would be fun to play it on the move though

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
So..was DMC PSP just a rumor? where did it come from? I thought it had been confirmed.

Dark Drakan

Admin
If Assassins Creed can be done on the DS then DMC can be done on the PSP, id agree with Haven and say another company will concentrate on that version.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Personally I'm not expecting it, it would be nice but theres been no info at all so I get the impression its a lost cause.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Destrond;62194 said:
She was stating her opinion if you listened. She said that she had no interest in it PERSONALLY cause psp was to small. Another case of misunderstanding words.

yeah . She said that she had no interest in it PERSONALLY cause psp was to small.

this ih just her opinion.

Zem

i don't think it's coming, yet. mabey later on but right now no one with any power is doing anything to see it come to fruitation.

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
Mmm...All those graphics in that tiny thing...I think it would limit sales. It would make a higher profit if it went mainstream. Which it did so...

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
haha, that sounded funny... you have to sit your self down in front of a HUGE screen......psp's to small.
i don't know why but it sounds funny to me

Son of Dante 33

Ultimadream;68557 said:
Meh i think Devil May Cry would be perfect for the PSP, The Missions are never more than 20 Mins each which is exactly what you want with the PSP, I still think there should be a prequel explaining Nero's past. That would be perfect.
that woould be a good idea

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
if this thing does ever come out..i will go and spend my $149 just to get this and ff7:crisis core...lol..a dmc on the psp would be interesting to see..they might have to cut back on the graphics in order to make it good gameplay and storyline though...wich would suck

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Maybe the rumour is true...but if another company develops DMC game on PSP...who knows what they gonna mess up...>_< i rather have another DMC game at PS3 or PS2...:(

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i dont think we're gonna see to many ps2 in the series, the next gen systems are taking over since by now many ppl have them and many others will come this holiday season as the prices continue to drop. and the rest of the ppl who are waiting till the price drops even further are really gonna miss out on some really great stuff that comes out this year..this is truly the year to be a gamer..but more on topic..i dont think it would be entirly impossible to pull of a psp dmc..they would just have to work alittle harder to compisate for there only being so many buttons and so the graphic system from what i understand and ive seen arent really that far from a ps2 its just a smaller screen so u have to compact the graphics to a smaller format

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;69459 said:
i dont think we're gonna see to many ps2 in the series, the next gen systems are taking over since by now many ppl have them and many others will come this holiday season as the prices continue to drop. and the rest of the ppl who are waiting till the price drops even further are really gonna miss out on some really great stuff that comes out this year..this is truly the year to be a gamer..but more on topic..i dont think it would be entirly impossible to pull of a psp dmc..they would just have to work alittle harder to compisate for there only being so many buttons and so the graphic system from what i understand and ive seen arent really that far from a ps2 its just a smaller screen so u have to compact the graphics to a smaller format

yeah,to pull off a DMC psp game,they need to sacrifice a few things...;)

zombie

devil may cry will never go to psp because capcom doesn't want to have one of there greatest titles go to the inferno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom