• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's Absolutely Crazy Around Here!

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Yo, everyone. Resident Zaiachi here.
As you can see, I haven't been so active in the past couple of months. And I'm here to report as to why.

As the title states it's been pretty crazy around these parts of the underworld. x___x Work has been so hectic that I haven't even have much of a shot at playing anything. It's been a literal bitch, to be honest and I'm not happy about it. Steals time away from things that makes me happy.

Also, my net has been buggy for some time now. It just keeps dying. I'm not sure why, but I hope our lines gets a nice fix soon, because I miss when it hits its puberty and starts running on over drive.

That's pretty much it. And because of annoying work...(I really loathe it, I really want a better job. Hire, me, I'm nice and I'm really crazy in a good sense. 8D I kid. World domination should be a job...more so...evil mastermind.) and an upcoming house move, I'll still be on hiatus...I'mma do my best to drop in and out and then up and down whenever I can, but right now...I bid thee farewell, and till the next time!

Until tomorrow or the day after and the day after that day,
Zaiachi

Dark Drakan

Admin
Nice to see you back none the less, the hectic real world always ruins our fun and takes time away from forums and gaming.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Good to know that even though you're having some difficulties, you appear to be coping better than most! Good luck with everything :D

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
hope you cope well with thoes problems ^_^

uuuh more mention of cats why must glaser be tormented so :'(

Top Bottom