• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's a good thing

dantekane47

Nothing show at gdc is good thing
Let me tell you why
Because in capcom captivate they have not only a trailer to show but huge info to give to the fan that will you amaz and also they will give the release date
And I give you my word in capcom captivate you idea about dmc will change forever
And also captive about 4 week from now and are a lot huge game will release that will make entertain such as
1- silent hill :downpour
2- yakuza : deadsoul
3- resident evil : operation raccoon city
4- ninja gaiden 3
5- devil may cry hd collection

All I can say right stop worry about dmc and have fun
Don't care about any article they show about dmc and see in capcom captive what dmc made off
Like what Dante say in dmc 4 ( ariyose kid )

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
In a few words he's trying to say that we shouldn't be sad that no news appeared in that recent event thing. Since we'll probably be rewarded for our patience later.

(and hey again. I've been replying to many of your posts today lol)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Let me tell you why
Because in capcom captivate they have not only a trailer to show but huge info to give to the fan that will you amaz and also they will give the release date
And I give you my word in capcom captivate you idea about dmc will change forever
And also captive about 4 week from now and are a lot huge game will release that will make entertain such as
4- ninja gaiden 3

Don't care about any article they show about dmc and see in capcom captive what dmc made off
awesome, but how do you know there will the release date and such at captivate? i figure there will be info on dmc at captivate, but how do you know that the information will amaze us? i really hope you're right! but i was just curious on how you know...........are you a prophet!? :eek:

Tiran

The great pretender.
Let me tell you why
4- ninja gaiden 3

...The heell?

How can you give your word on anything? For all we know, if there is anything to show at Captivate, it may turn us off the game. How can you be sure they will reveal the release date? Do you have connections we are not aware of?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
...The heell?

How can you give your word on anything? For all we know, if there is anything to show at Captivate, it may turn us off the game. How can you be sure they will reveal the release date? Do you have connections we are not aware of?
that's what i am wondering! who do you have connections to!? lol

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
To the OP:
I hope you're right.

Capcom would lose out a whole lot by not showing any of this game at Captivate.

Also, I think you mean "adios, kid"...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Cool, now i can die in peace THANX!!!

How do u know all this? Or are you just trying to calm tempered minds?
Very nice gesture though

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Let me tell you why
4- ninja gaiden 3

Staying mum aint the best policy as they need to use all the clever pr they can get.
plus staying mum and not using events to their advantage is what got them in this mess in the first place.

Tiran

The great pretender.
No. Now is not the time to be 'clever'. They need to be serious, straight forward and dead-on or just save it for when they want to give us more than bread crumbs and dodgy grins. The problem with the pr is the fact that they play this 'give a little, save face', game. Then they say 'Be patient, we will show more.' This game was supposed to speak for itself but, they haven't let it talk. So far, we've seen only gradually improving versions of the same old.

ZeroLove

There's a saying...

Patience is a virtue.
I don't think Ninja Theory have something done they wish to show yet. I don't think they are holding back, but they want the footage to be shown to be close to perfect. Why? Because if they don't, all the haters will use it against them and bash them so hard for unfinished footage.​
Sadly, that means that we have to wait for the footage until Ninja Theory has decided it is worth showing.​

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I kind of got what he was saying. DmC's lookin' fine but even I have my doubts.
You should probably work on that typing though. (As do I)

Top Bottom