• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It Wasnt Ninja Theory?......

Status
Not open for further replies.

DudeinRed

"The funny thing is, people are getting mad at Ninja Theory for "re-booting" the franchise even though Capcom forced Ninja Theory to make the character like this"

Ok Now Im Confused So it wasnt NT who INTENTIONALLY made Dante to look like that But CAPCOM!!!???? Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdsW7syT7Wk[/:wacko:U]

Im New here BTW =P

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
DudeinRed;284482 said:
"The funny thing is, people are getting mad at Ninja Theory for "re-booting" the franchise even though Capcom forced Ninja Theory to make the character like this"

Ok Now Im Confused So it wasnt NT who INTENTIONALLY made Dante to look like that But CAPCOM!!!???? Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdsW7syT7Wk :wacko:

Capcom are the creators, therefore have ultimate control over Devil May Cry. So yes, it was their wish to hand the project over to Ninja Theory. It is both Capcom and NT who have made Dante become what we are witnessing now.

On second note, welcome to the Community DudeinRed :D However, double posting is against Forum Rules. I'm sure you are not to know and it was just a mistake. Enjoy your time here ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Devil Hunter John Joko;294708 said:
Why would Capcom change Dante and turn him into that emo kid?...

This topic is really old, by two months. Please remember to check the dates of previous posts. I'm sure you weren't aware of this, so it was just a mistake.

Asmodaius

From what I've read and heard from the various interviews, Capcom wanted Ninja Theory to make Dante look as far from his original looks as possible, and then Capcom would slowly guide the design into the right direction. And the result is what we see in the trailer. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom